Call Shoichi to the rescue!

Reborn's POV

I am utterly flabbergasted by recent events involving Tsuna. He reverted back to how he was when I got here. Emotionless and he kept to himself most of the times, even during meal times  He might have reverted back to those days but this time it was worse. No one knew what had happened this time and he refused to tell anyone.

I tried talking him to a few times but I could tell he wasn't listening. He seem to be distancing himself from everyone around him but it wasn't anything that did or because he was selfish. Tsuna was a kind and loving Sky that cared for his family and friends so he must be doing all this for a reason. And the most difficult part is to get him to reveal what his troubling him.

I sighted as I knock on his door. It was a Friday night and their was no school tomorrow. Maybe I should get him and everyone together tomorrow since they are all worried about him. The door slowly opened but he wasn't the one who opened it since he was at the window looking at the starry Sky with a full moon. My guess is that he left the door ajar since his Hyper Intuition told him that I was going to come to his room. He didn't turn around.

“ Tsuna. ”, I called softly.
“ What is it Reborn?”, He asked without turning around to face me. I jumped up on his armchair an observed his back for a while before saying, “ You are not the Tsuna I came to know.”
“ But do you know me at all?”, Tsuna questioned me. It surprised me he would ask this question. My Intuition told me to think twice before I answer.

“ I know your personality. You are a wonderful sky that cares for your friends and family. You would even give up your life for them, you once vowed that with your dying will.”, I finally replied.
“ That is just one of my many personalities. What I am asking you is if you know me, the real me Reborn?”, Tsuna stated.

This conversation had hidden meanings which I didn't imediately get. What I could tell was that he wasn't in a happy mood. This meant something important to him. I slightly swallowed as I answered his question honestly, “ No, Tsuna, I have never met the real you before. Can you let me meet him?”

I heard him laughing sadly. It wasn't pleasant at all and it showed how deep he was in his pain. After laughing for a while he said to me, “ Not even the world greatest hitman who can do almost anything don't know the real me. What did I expect from a complete stranger such as yourself? I was always meant to wear a mask since I was five. I know the real you Reborn, but even when I was with you you still haven't figured out who I am. I am afraid you can't meet the real Tsuna until after the war. If you accept him then I am sure he will be happy.”

“ What?”, question marks appeared above my head. That was a lot to process, but at least I can decode it when I put my mind to it.
“ Goodnight Reborn. On your way out please ask those eavesdropping guardians and brother of mine behind the door to go their rooms.”, he stated. I know that was my cue to leave.

I got some clues from him and I was happy about that. Kitsuna, Mukuro, Chrome, and Lambo was behind the door. Although they had concealed their presence completely that didn't fool Tsuna's hyper Intuition.
“ Call the Tsuna other guardians tommorow. I am going to contact his red hair friend and get his help to figure out what is wrong with him. I think Shoichi knows him enough. This time we will be careful with our spying.

Shoichi's Pov

I haven't heard from Tsuna in a while and maybe it's because he was having fun. But that idea disappeared the moment I got a call from Reborn this morning.
“ Hello and good morning Reborn san. How may I be of help?”, I picked up my phone.

“ We need your help. It's about Tsuna.”, Reborn said. He told me that Tsuna was acting strangely over a week now. He described the way he was distancing himself from the others and how he kept to himself. They needed my help to talk to him and figure out what happened to him.

“ Based on what you told me this is really serious. I have an idea what happened to him. You should have contacted me sooner, because whenever he is like this is when he desires assurance. The longer he stays like that is the more withdrawn he will become. I will call him right now and ask him to meet up with me.”, I said hanging up.

I called Tsuna imediately. He answered his phone, “ Hi Shoichi do you need help with a mission?”, he asked.
“ Meet me at Namimori hill. We are going to have a talk. No buts! No excuses! Be there in an hour!”, I said hanging up the phone before he could refuse.

An hour later he came to Namimori hill where I was waiting for him. It was a small hill with a very big tree on top of it. No one comes here unless they are having picnics and that was once in a while. Tsuna came and sat beside me on the grass underneath the tree.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗