Their sky is sick and a part of the truth revealed

Normal Pov

Mukuro watched as his sky slept. Chrome appeared beside him and stared at Tsuna sleeping form as well.
“ Bossu~ is sick Mukuro Sama. Yet he came and gave us a home. He is such a caring and kind boss. His brother was too cruel to him.”, Chrome whispered.

Mukuro agreed. They heard the others arriving down stairs and greeted Nana. Futta, Lambo, Ipin was with them since their school was over and the others had rescued Futta from Mukuro. Tsuna's friends and guardians came straight here after dropping off Ken and Chikusu at their new home, with Kitsuna and Reborn.

They explained to Nana that two of Tsuna's friends were now staying here with him. When she asked where they were Mukuro and Chrome came down the stairs and introduced themselves  to Nana. She was always happy to have more company in the house so she told Mukuro that he could have his own room and Chrome could share rooms with Bianchi and Ipin to to which they agreed.

“ Why don't we go and see Tsuna?” Takeshi suggested. Hayato, Ryohei, Reborn and the kids agreed. Hibari was already there in a corner of his room. Kitsuna, and Bianchi went about their own business, while Nana was busy making snacks for the guests. Chrome offered to help and Nana agreed. Mukuro followed them back to Tsuna's room.

They saw that Tsuna was sleeping and showed no sign of waking up soon. Reborn examined him and felt that his temperature was rising and he looked uncomfortable and extremely pale.

“ I wonder what made him sick?”, Reborn questioned. He tried using some of his sun flames along with Ryohei's to heal him. The only result they got was his fever went down just by a little. He continued sleeping and after they ate the snacks provided by Nana and Chrome. The ones that did not leave there went home. The ones in the house was invited down for dinner.

It was going well and Mukuro decided to stay in Tsuna's room until he got better. In the middle of the night Mukuro woke up by the sound of gentle sobbing and saw that his sky was crying in his sleep and looked he was having a nightmare. His fever was also getting worse so Mukuro tried shaking him awake, but to no avail.

Tsuna started talking in his sleep, “ It hurts. It hurts so much. I am burning, burning. Someone please help me. Make it stop. Make it stop!”. It pained Mukuro to hear his Sky in do much pain. So he did the only thing he thought would make the situation better. He moved to his Sky's bed and hugged him tight so he could feel is reassuring presence.

Curious about what type of nightmare is sky was having he entered Tsuna's mindscape. There was a large sky above that looked gray and had little life. There were little patches of blue where the sky was regaining it's life. The Sky's elements such as the Sun, cloud, lightning, mist, storm, and rain was present but the sky was taking forever to regain it's life and true color for some reason.

The scene changed and Mukuro found himself in a plain white room with no windows or doors. There he spotted his sky in the middle of the room being burned alive by black flames. It was not really burning him alive but he was feeling the scorching heat of the flames and the pain of being burned by the black flames.

Mukuro could only watch helplessly as the evil flames hurt his precious Sky. Mukuro exited the mindscape and saw that Tsuna was breathing harshly and clutching his chest like that was where the pin was coming from. His temperature was also rapidly increasing.

With haste Mukuro called his sister using their minds and told her to come quick because something was wrong with Tsuna. It seemed like their movements woke up Reborn and he came to investigate.

When he saw Tsuna's condition and heard that they were bringing him to the hospital he said, “ Shamal is on duty there. Bring me with you.” They didn't argue and all tree with Tsuna was enveloped by mist flames as they appeared outside Namimori's hospital.