Odd Tsuna. Nightflame Tsuna.

Kitsuna's POV

My brother went off somewhere with Byakuran Yesterday, I wasn't worried, but I can't help but notice he looks sickly today. He had told me when we were in the hospital that his health wasn't good but I didn't think it was this serious. Another thing I notice is that he is acting odd since he greeted us this morning. I know everyone around the table eating breakfast, except mom, already noticed it. His expression was forced to stay calm and he wasn't paying attention to his food.

After watching my brother play around with his food absentmindedly Futta was the first one to say something,
“ Tsuna-nii is something the matter?”

Tsuna's POV

After hearing Futta's question I took my time to ask myself the very same thing. Normally I could hide my emotions behind a mask but this was the first time someone other than Shoichi saw through my Facade. What's wrong with me? The memories of me killing those people was unsettling and it kept repeating in my mind over and over again again. This was Nightflame Tsuna doing since he was looking for a way to break me so he could take over my body.

Realising that everyone around the table was staring at me waiting for my answer I simply got up and said, “ Yes. I just realised I am going to be late and get in trouble with Kyoya if I waste anymore time.”
Not waiting for more questions to come my way I bid Mom, Bianchi san and the kids goodbye before I head off to school alone.

I walked to school by myself before meeting up with Ryo-nii.
“ Good morning Ryo-nii. How are you this morning?”, I asked with a bright smile. This way I can know if my mask is working properly.
“ Oh morning to the EXTREME Tsuna. You don't seem energetic today at all. Is something wrong to the EXTREME?”, he asked.

I sighted inwardly. He noticed something odd about me as well.
“ Oh maybe I am coming down with some unknown sickness. I hope not.”, I chuckled.
“ Don't say it as if it's funny Tsuna. Take good care of your health.”, Ryo-nii warned. I just nodded and proceeded to school.

“ Good morning Tsuna. Morning Ryohei.”, Takeshi greeted us as we came through the school gate.
“ Good morning Tsuna-sama, Sword freak, Lawn head.”, Hayato said.
“ Good morning Hayato and Takeshi.”, I said. I didn't bother to fake smile with them around.
“ Morning to the EXTREME Takeshi, and to you too Tako-head.”, Ryohei said.

“ Tsuna you don't look so good, are you ok?”, Takeshi asked concerned.
“ Now that you mentioned it Tsuna-sama looks sick to me.”, Hayato put in.
“ It's nothing to be concerned about. I am fine.”, I assured them. They asked at the same time, “ Are you sure.”
I nodded halfheartedly.

School started and I got a message from Byakuran:
{ Tsu-Chan was the training a little too hard yesterday? We should skip today's training.}

{ No. I am doing it again. You know the Sky pacifier's curse shortens my lifespan so I won't be healthy most of the times}

{ But if you do it in your current condition it will make matters worse}

{ No matter what you say Byakuran I am doing it with or without your help. So which is it?}

{ Why are you so adamant and so hasty to break the curse even if your life is in danger?}

{ I don't have much time Byakuran. Please help me.}

{ Ok then Tsu-Chan if you insist.}

{ Thanks Byakuran}

{ You are welcome Tsu-Chan}

In the evening after school I messaged the others again telling them that I went somewhere with Byakuran. After another hardous training session with my flames control it looks like this time I might have bitten off more than I can chew. After throwing up blood on the forest floor I simply passed out.

Byakuran's POV

Poor Tsu-Chan he is so desperate to break the curse but it's not going well due to his health. I watch him throw up as I caught him as he fell unconscious. I took out two paper napkins and clean off the remainder of blood on his face. Then I used the other to wipe off his sweaty face. I placed him on my back since he was light to begin with and jogged towards his home.

It was almost night so I quickly made my way to his house and rang the doorbell. His mother was the one who answered the door. Before she could ask any questions I said politely, “ Hello Nana san. I am Byakuran Tsu-Chan's friend and classmate. Can you show me where his room is, I am afraid he is too tired and needs rest.”

“ Oh you're one of Tsu-kun's friends. Welcome Bya-kun. Tsu-kun's room is upstairs. Kitsu-kun please show Bya-kun to Tsu-kun's room.”, Nana said. Kitsuna led me upstairs to Tsu-Chan's room. I placed him on his bed making sure not to wake him up.

I saw that Mukuro and Chrome, and Reborn had followed us.
“ Byakuran mind telling us what you and Tsuna are up to?”, Reborn inquired.
“ I am teaching him a new move. It's a little taxing on his body since it's hard to succeed, but I believe he can do it.”, I explained.

He gave me a serious look but I didn't say anything else.
“ Okay then. He doesn't have a good health so becareful.”, Reborn advices. I nodded, “ I must be going now.”
I left them and reached my Mansion safely.

Normal Pov

Sometime in the middle of the night Tsuna stirred awake. But it wasn't Tsuna, not the real one in this case. His eyes were black like the bottomless abyss. He snuck out through Tsuna's window and went off somewhere.

Tsuna's POV

The moment I regained conciousness I wish I hadn't as I was met with a similar sight. I was in the middle of dead bodies thrown all over the ground. Their limbs, fingers, and eyes were intact this time. But they were all had multiple stab wounds on their bodies. Without looking at myself I knew I was covered in blood and that this was my doing.

“ Why are you doing this. What have these people ever done to you?”, I asked. I was no longer able to maintain a calm composure after this occured for a second time. If this happened again I am not sure what I would do with myself. I am almost at my wits end. I have a strong will but it doesn't look like I am unbreakable after all. It pains me so much, especially my heart it hurts too bad. I can't continue like this. I just can't.

Don't be sad Decimo. They deserved it, they have done crimes worthy of death. Consider it helping you. All these people I have killed they were related to Estraneo famiglia, don't you hate them?”, Nightflame Tsuna gloated.

“ Not everyone deserves death. You are trying to break my will, I refuse to give in!”, I said defiantly. I imediately regretted what I said the moment it came out of my mouth.
Ok Decimo. You are on! I will break your will no matter what it takes and that will come at the price of more lives including the lives of your friends.”, Nightflame Tsuna declared frostily.

Then every night after that the same thing would happen again and again. I could do nothing but to burn all the bodies and evidence once Nightflame Tsuna was done with them. I know my behavior lately was being noticed by my friends. I wasn't even making the effort to put on a fake smile.

Instead I put on back my emotionless mask and ignored everyone's concern. I practice my flame controll an my own, skip meals and locked myself in my room for the rest of the time. This went on for a week and when it finally stopped it didn't make me feel any better since Nightflame Tsuna was using all the memories of their deaths to torment me every night.

I am about to loose this battle but I must hang on for my family and my friends. I am their only hope, but it's so hard. It's hard to always keep everything to myself, my wish, my only wish is to find someone who knows the real me and accepts me for who I am.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗