The aloof cloud meets his sky

Note:In this story Namimori middle is a highschool not a middle school but I will stick with the name.

Tsuna got ready for school wearing his uniform he went downstairs to look about breakfast for himself and lunch for himself and a new friend he made yesterday on the school's roof. He grabbed his bag and ran out of the house after bidding the ghosts good bye.

“ Bye My little sky.”, Giotto waved from his window.
“ Break an arm or leg if anyone bullies you.”, G shouted.
“ Yare, Yare kid becareful.”, Lampo said.
“ Have an ULTIMATE day Tsuna!”, Knuckles wished him loudly. 'So glad no one else can hear them,' Tsuna thought.

“ Have a great day at school Tsuna.”, Asari waved.
“ Nufufufu give a few of those bullies a nightmare, Tsunayoshi!”, Daemon laughed.
“ Hn. Omnivore.”, Alaude was up in the tree next to Tsuna's window. ( Translation/ Don't get into trouble Omnivore.)

Tsuna gave them one of his angelic smiles as he jogged off to school. He made his way to his desk next to the window where he always stare at the sky the entire day not bothering to pay attention to the lessons because he already knows everything because he is smart. Not that hit would make any difference if he payed attention because the teacher would fail him anyways.

He sat at his desk and gazed at the clear blue skies with his usual blank expression while he waited for school to start. He didn't look around even when his brother came in. A short moment later the bell rang and their homeroom teacher Nezu walked in and started marking names.

When he reached Tsuna's name instead of his real name he called him Dame Tsuna like every other morning. Since Tsuna was supposed to be mute he just simple raised his hand.

There was talking in the classroom right after roll call and it turned out to be the Kitsuna and his so called friends. Because  Tsuna do all his works he was at the top of the class he became the teaches' pet,and because he was a star in sports he became very popular in the school. This led to him becoming boastful and a spoil brat and no one minded because he had good grades, played sports for the school, and he was also popular.

When Nezu started teaching maths putting in a speech of how he was an elite teacher Tsuna ignored it all and continue staring outside the window. When it was lunch time he hurried to the roof before his bullies found him and stole his lunch.

He took out two bento boxes, his pen and his notepad.
Good afternoon Hibari-Sempai. I brought you lunch as thank you for the help with my bullies yesterday.

He presented the bento and note with his angelic smile.
“ Hn. Omnivore. Kyoya.”, a raven hair teen with steel gray eyes appeared and accepted the Bento box.( Translation/ Thanks, since you are not afraid of me you are a Omnivore unlike the other herbivores. Call me Kyoya.)

Tsuna wrote a reply Sure I will call you Kyoya. I can make you lunch everyday of you want.
“ Hn.(sure).”, Kyoya hn and went in a far corner on the roof. He was enjoying the bento and was surprised that the omnivore could cook.

This teen was Hibari Kyoya the demon prefect of Namimori Middle and he valued his territory, hates crowding, and bite people to death for any wrong doing with a pair of Tonfas he kept hidden on him. He was sixteen and how they became friends was actually a very short and funny story.

Tsuna bullies always steals his lunch so as the bell rang he would sneak up to the roof and have lunch. The reason why he ventured here was because the demon prefect whom everyone faired always sleep on the roof and have his lunch there.

Tsuna knew he was trespassing so he always kept quiet. He ignored the presence of the prefect while he had his lunch and Hibari did the same, because he knew that this little omnivore was being bullied by his brother and others.