The Sun is extremely bright today

Normal Pov

The weekend was hectic. Hanging out on Saturday with Shoichi after the mission, then going to the park with his twin, his guardians, and the kids on Sunday. Tsuna thought it could have been worse, at least he got to meet Ipin the student of the storm arcobaleno and Bianchi Reborn's fourth lover and Hayato's half sister.

Today was the day of another school week and the twins were up and about same for Reborn. He made breakfast, next he made lunch for his brother, Reborn, his guardians and himself. He skipped off to school with Takeshi and Hayato who had waited for him and greeted him.

They were half way to school when they spotted men in suits kidnapping the school's female idol Sasagawa Kyoko and her best friend Hana. The men were dressed in suits and carrying the two girls towards a van.

Tsuna threw his school bag far up into the air and before it stopped at mid point in the air and started it's decent he was behind one of the men carrying Kyoko. He kicked the man right behind his left knee and grabbed the girl out of his arm. He threw her to Takeshi who caught her.

Next he performed a cartwheel kick on the one holding Hana. He  caught her before she fell and ran towards where he was in the first place. He put her down and caught his school bag and put it back on. The other men were knocked out by Hayato who blasted them with his Dynamites.

Takeshi placed Kyoko on her feet before calling the police. “ KYOKO! HANA! ARE YOU GIRLS OK TO THE EXTREME?! AND YOU  THREE THANKS FOR SAVING THEM I SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EXTREME!”, a white hair teen yelled as he came up to them.

My ears, the boys thought. “ We were passing by and saw them so we decided to save them after Tsuna acted.”, Takeshi explained. “ Yes, Tsuna-sama surprised us. He was so fast I didn't see him move. Great job, Tsuna-sama.”, Hayato praised.

Tsuna fished out his notepad and pen and wrote  I am just glad I got to them before those men.
“ Thank you Tsuna, Hayato, and Takeshi for coming to our aid. We were just on our way to school early today and they came out of nowhere.”, Kyoko thanked them as she smiled.

“ Yes thank you for saving us.” Hana put in. “ Kyoko and Hana I am EXTREMELY sorry for not being able to help you. I was on my morning jog when I saw everything happened from a far.”, the white haired teen apologised to the two girls.

It's ok Oni-san. We were lucky and thankful that Tsuna and the others were nearby.”, Kyoko told him. The teen was her older twin brother named Sasagawa Ryohei. He was known for his extreme loudness and obsession for boxing since he is the captain of their school's boxing club.

“ Hey, why don't you three join the boxing club to the EXTREME?”, Ryohei suggested. Tsuna hastily shook his head. “ Tsuna-sama and I are not interested in your stupid boxing club. And would you stop shouting lawn-head.”, Hayato yelled. “ What did you call me to the EXTREME Octopus head?”, Ryohei shouted.

We better get going or we will be bitten to death by Kyoya Tsuna wrote when he sensed that they were about to argue. The other shuddered a little before nodding. “ Sawada, you might not be interested in boxing but you saved my little sister. As thank you I will become your friend to the EXTREME!”, Ryohei said.

That's ok Ryohei san. I am glad to have a friend so EXTREMELY energetic as the Sun in the sky, and call me Tsuna. Tsuna wrote. “ Then call me Ryo-nii to the EXTREME, Tsuna, since I am a few months older than you.”, Ryohei replied. Tsuna nodded and together with Hayato and Takeshi they range rest of the way to school before they were late, everyone feared Kyoya.

That day at Lunch Tsuna invited Ryohei to the roof top to have lunch with him and the others. He had packed an extra one today and it so happened to be yellow, the color of sun flames. Reborn was also there and surprisingly so was Kitsuna.

“ Tsuna, I have a question for you. Do you really not know about the mafia world and about flames?”, Reborn asked. Tsuna just stared at him appearing to be confused. “ I see, so you really don't have a clue.”, Reborn shook his head. Ryohei wanted to know what both where, so Reborn told them all about the mafia world and about guardians and their flames.

He told them which ones they had, except for Tsuna who he believed had none. The only one who wasn't aware of any of this was Ryohei. Takeshi knew about mafia and flames from his father who was once apart of mafia. Kyoya was aware of both because  his cousin was the storm arcobaleno Fon. Hayato grew up in Mafia with his sister and his mentor who was none other than Doctor Shamal.

Tsuna showed a blank expression not giving away any hint of what he was thinking so the others won't get suspicious if he did not act surprised enough after hearing something like that.

“ Baka Kitsuna is the next boss of Vongola famiglia and as he is the next boss with sky flames he needs guardians. He only has one which is a cloud. I can't help but notice that all of your friends possess a flame, Tsuna. Even Lambo who is living with us has lightning flame and he seems pretty close to you. Maybe you are going to be a sky flame user in the near future.”, Reborn said.

Maybe. My friends are my friends and family, not some guardians. They are always free to do whatever. If they think of me as their sky if I did or did not have flames then they would make me the happiest sky, and according to what you said a sky accepts all the elements, so I would be the sky that accepts them all. Tsuna wrote and showed a beautiful smile.

“ That's how a true boss and Sky should be. I keep on teaching your brother that but he seems never to remember it.”, Reborn sat on top o Tsuna's fluffy hair because to him it felt very nice. Kitsuna had the same hair as Tsuna but it was more spikier than fluffy.

Tsuna just smiled refraining from answering. He looked at the sky and wondered how a certain pineapple head was doing and the other three. They did not contact him since they escaped from Estraneo but he knew they still remembered him. His smile turned into a sad one. Reborn who saw this asked, “ Is something wrong, Tsuna?”

Not really. It's just that I remembered a few friends I haven't seen in years. I know they are ok, but knowing what they are like I am afraid they might be getting themselves in trouble. My hyper Intuition tells me that I will see them real soon. Tsuna wrote.

“ Oh. I wonder what they are like.”, Reborn mused.

'If only you knew. The others hate Mafia, especially Mukuro. After what Estraneo famiglia did to us he wanted justice. When I am Cielo27 I search for traces of them and found out that Mukuro and the others are hunting down mafia famiglias. I would not be surprised if he came after my brother next.

For some reason I haven't heard any more news about them, but I believe in them and know that they are strong enough to keep themselves safe. Or at least I hope', Tsuna thought.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗