Mukuro and Cielo27's plan

Tsuna's POV

Here I am. I can move now just by a little. It's now the middle of the day and Hayato sent me a message.

{ Tsuna sama we heard from Reborn that you are sick so all the best and get better. And Tsuna sama since you know about mafia I guess it's ok to tell you that an escape convict named Mukuro Rokudo from the Vindice kidnapped Futta. I heard from Reborn that your friend Chrome is his sister.

He challenged your brother to a fight to get Futta back, but don't worry Tsuna sama, Reborn asked all of us to help so we will get him back. We will visit you later when we bring Futta home. Bye Tsuna sama.}

Mukuro has made his move. I quickly got dressed as Cielo27, made an illusion of me sleeping in my bed to fool my mom, and flew out my Window towards Kokuyo land. I concealed myself in the shadows as I watched as they defeated Mukuro's subordinates including Ken and Chikusu. I am not here to interfer I only came to stop the Vindice from capturing Mukuro again.

Soon they made it to the room where Mukuro was waiting for them. Poor Kyoya who hates Sakura was taken out by Mukuro. The others had a lot of minor injuries. I had warned him so he better listen. Soon it came down to a fight between Kitsuna and Mukuro. I know he was going to make it difficult for my brother because of what he did to me.

Reborn who was not interfering in their fight shot Kitsuna with a dying will bullet and Kitsuna wore a pair of mittens that Leon made him. The two started to fight and I noticed Mukuro's growing anxiety because the Vindice would arrive soon. And twenty minutes into the fight they came.

They came. The leader of Vindicare Bermuda Von Veckenschtein and two others Know as Jaeger and Jack. They greeted my brother, Reborn and my guardians. They chained up Mukuro and his two accomplices Ken and Chikusu. They were about to go when I made my entrance using a smoke bomb.

“ Waite!”, I shouted. The smoke cleared and Cielo27 was revealed infront of everyone. All eyes were on me. The only persons who recognized my true identity was Mukuro who looked at me in surprise and said, “ It's you!”. Reborn knew that I am Cielo27 and not my true identity. The others did not recognize my voice because I am using a voice changer and even if I did use my real voice only Kyoya, Ken and Chikusu would know that it is me.

“ Ciao~ Vongola Decimo, Reborn, Bermuda san, Jaeger san, Jack, and everyone else. I am sorry to intrude but I am afraid I must ask the Vindice to release these prisoners.”, I stated seriously.
While the others stared at me in surprise Reborn introduced me to everyone, “ This is Cielo27 the number one hacker in the world and the second greatest hitman in the world of Mafia. Do not underestimate him.”

“ Thank you for the Introduction Reborn. I haven't been on any missions with you recently, but thanks for the compliment.”, I said as everyone gaped except the Vindice and Mukuro.
“ Why do you want us to release a criminal and his accomplices?”, Bermuda asked.
“ Simply put it that their actions are justified and they are not criminals.”, I said matter of factly.

“ He his a criminal that has committed greivious and heinous crimes by massacring countless mafia famiglias.”, Bermuda said. That did it, no one absolutely no one says that about my mist! I released all my killing intent in the room and the air was extremely cold until fog came out of their mouths.

Heinous you said. Let me tell you all one thing Bermuda speak  about Mukuro, his sister, Ken and Ckikusu in that way again infront of me and I will make your life miserable former Arcobaleno.”, I said. Venom dripped from my words as I stared at him. I see everyone in the room shudder including Mukuro. Reborn and the Vindice hid theirs to keep their reputation. I was that angry.

I continued, “ The word Heinous does not describe them. What would you know? At the tender age of five Mukuro and his sister was sold to the Estraneo famiglia by their parents. There they met Ken and Ckikusu. They were kept there for two long years being experimented on every single day. They saw the other children there rotting and dying from experiments until they were the only ones left.

Can you imagine what they had to endure? Do you understand their pain, both physically and emotionally? They were children for crying out loud. It is no surprise that their minds become a little twisted by being experimented by their fellow humans. Those scientists had no humanity in them.

Sold by his own parents, experimented like guinea pigs for two years. His actions of massacring mafia famiglias is justified. Your job was to apprehend all wrong doers, but you turned a blind eye on Estraneo famiglia and their activities for years. Now that Mukuro is seeking his justice you want to drag him off to prison. You all make me sick!”

“ Then what would you have us do Cielo27?”, Bermuda asked.
I took a deep breath as I controlled my temper before answering, “ Give Mukuro, his sister Chrome Dukuro, and the two orphans Ken and Ckikusu into my custody. I know someone that can watch over and take care of them. All expenses for the four will come out of my pockets.”

“ Who is this person you speak of?”, Bermuda questioned.
“ He is the Vongola Decimo's brother, Sawada Tsunayoshi. The five are friends and Mukuro and his sister are actually his mist guardians. The others here are actually all his guardians.”, I stated.

“ Hold on one second Cielo27, I am sure you told me Tsuna did not have any flames?”, Reborn interupted.
“ He did not have any but now he does. He is not aware of it yet and I found out recently.”, I lied.
“ I am not surprised. Now his guardians are all completed.”, Reborn said.

“ Mukuro and his sister will stay with Sawada Tsunayoshi at his house. Since the Vongola Decimo only has one cloud guardian Ken and Ckikusu will be his Sun and Rain guardians respectively. I will buy an apartment for them nearby to the Sawada's house. The four will start attending the Maminori Middle school where the Sawada siblings will supervise them. No one will disagree with this plan am I clear?”, I explained my plano them.

I looked at Bermuda and he nodded. I looked at Reborn and Mukuro and they nodded. Bermuda released the three and went back to the Vindicare using a portal of Night flames. Now I am starting to feel faint because I still have that fever and I can hardly move or breath.

Mukuro looked at me and said, “ Can we speak in private?” I nodded and opened a portal using my night flames.
“ Reborn bring Ken and Ckikusu with you to their new apartment. Make up a story to tell the Sawada Nana about Mukuro and Chrome. I will bring Mukuro and Chrome there before you all arrive.”, I told Reborn. I know he doesn't take orders from anyone but he nodded. Mukuro and I left.

When we came through the portal we appeared in my room. As I took off my attire and hid it I  almost callapsed if it was not Mukuro who caught me.
“ As I suspected, Tsunayoshi, you are sick. Why did you force yourself?”, Mukuro asked me gently. I smiled at him weakly.

“ My Mists have suffered too much. I did not want you back in Vindicare so I had to.”, I replied before exhaustion overwhelmed me. I was asleep in his arms. He chuckled his creepy laugh and put me to bed underneath my blanket. He sat beside my bed in my arm chair as he observed me.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗