Living flames and the Tri-ni-sette

Normal Pov

It has been over two weeks since Tsuna met up with Mukuro and the others, and Chrome started going to Namimori middle school. Tsuna acted normally like every other day. Chrome started eating lunch with the others on the roof top, an she also became Kyoko and Hana's friend.

Cielo27 POV

Tonight as Cielo27 I was on my long postponed mission to investigate a crime scene that involved that man as the prime suspect. He uses night flames but a different type. His night flames are the living kind that have their own conciousness and can possess people. They are definitely evil.

There was one night flame and that was the one created by those of the Vindicare. Its purpose is teleportation. Estraneo did a lot of experiment on me just so I could have this night flame. Then came the next part of their plan.

The last experiment they did with me was turn me into a vessel for the living black flames. When they injected me with that flame with its own conciousness it hurt like hell or worse than hell. I sreamed until my voice had become a whisper.

The scientists were excited at their success, but the Irony o it all was when the said flame took control of my body for a short second and killed them all by decapitating their limbs. I forcefully took control back over my own body an freed Mukuro and the others.

Not even one of my friends was aware of this or what happened during my last experiment. The living night flame will take control over my body if I ever become truly furious. Whenever I am getting physically abuse by my brother or my bullies I lock myself in my semiconcious state to block the pain so the living flame won't take control and kill them. I loved my twin dearly.

After I became the number one hacker Cielo27 I stumbled upon news of a certain man that had living night flames and he allowed his flames to possess a lot of people turning them against humanity to gain power. I believe that man had something to do with the former Sky arcobaleno Luce's death. If my assumptions are correct he is the one after the Sky pacifier.

I read the reports on Luce's death. Witnesses said they saw a man near the area where her body was found. The strange thing about the man was that he was covered in black flames and wore a mask and a suit. I must find him and stop him before he finds the Sky pacifier.

The Arcobalenos' Pacifiers are one of three things that keep the world safe and balanced. Together the three things are called the Tri-ni-sette.

The other two things that make up the Tri-ni-sette are The Vongola Rings and the Mare rings

The other two things that make up the Tri-ni-sette are The Vongola Rings and the Mare rings. When my brother become the Decimo he and his chosen guardians will receive the Vongola Rings and I know that man will be after him too. This is why I must keep my brother safe in secret.

The Mare rings locations are unknown but I know the owners will eventually be ok if they know that man is after their rings. They are not my responsibility but if I can help out I must. They are seven pacifiers, seven Vongola Rings, and seven Mare rings. In total twenty one. If he gathers them he will destroy the world.

My duty is to locate him and destroy that flame.

I arrived at the Crime scene. It was old but I am sure I can find some clues. I stayed in the center of it, and closed my eyes as I activated my night flames. I opened my eyes and I can see invisible flames. This is the residue of the living night flames and it left a trail behind which I followed.

As I flew in the sky following the trail it lead me over many cities and finally it led me to the middle of the ocean. I concealed myself as I dived into the water. At the bottom a secret tunnel was hidden behind some boulders. I removed the boulders and concealed my presence as I entered. It was a secret base.

It had all sorts of machines and technologies I have never seen. It all formed a contraption that looked like it was going to be used to conquer the world. I decided to spy before quickly leaving so I won't be discovered. They were men working and walking everywhere.

Or I should say puppets. These human have long lost their wills after being possessed by the living night flames from the mask man. Their eyes were pure black like demon's. There was no life present. They were busy at work. I stayed hidden as I explored.

I came across a room that looked like it was used to store files. I came across a file that had the lable Estraneo. I opened it and started taking pictures. I was shocked at the information but I had to hurry. I put back the file and went towards the exit. That was when something happened.

The alarm went off and that man suddenly appear. The air around him was extremely cold, sinister and evil. His Scleras of his eyes were black and his iris were bloody red. He spotted me. Before I knew it he was infront of me.

Who are you? You don't have to answer me. You possess my flames and that is all that matters. I don't care who you are but from now on you are one of us.” He told me. The next thing I knew I was in a lab strapped to a metal table. This brought back unpleasant memories as I tried to get free.

I am glad he did not remove my mask or search about my real identity. I would be in real trouble if he did. He seems he just wants to do experiments on me and nothing else. He did not even search me or else he would have found the camera with the pictures of the files in his office, I was happy  and at the same time terrified.

He was over my head with siringes all filled with the living black flames. If I am intjected with that I am going to become like him and I can't afford that.
If you endure this little experiment I promise to set you free. You seem to be in control although you have my living flames inside you. I just want to see a specimen like you, I am bored with my puppets. I will let you go and see how you develope. I don't even want to know your identity. Now let's begin.”, the masked man explained.

The moment he injected me with all those siringes filled with living night flames I felt unbearable pain a hundred times that can kill you. I shifted in and out of consciousness until my body started getting used to the pain. It still hurt like hell but I have to hang on tight so the living night flame will not take control of me. It took a lot of willpower it left me exhausted.

He let me go as promised. I wondered at that, some one evil letting me go. I just reminded myself that I am only his walking experiment. When I reached home I hid the Camera and my Cielo27 attire before dropping into my bed. I fell asleep immediately.

The next morning I woke up it was already 9am. I was hot all over and that meant I have a fever. It was no regular one, I could not move a muscle and breathing was difficult. Damn this experiment.

My door opened as Reborn entered, “ Good morning Tsuna. I know you are sick so I got your bottle of Sun flame medicine right here. Take it and it will make you better.” I could only thank and greet him with a smile. Which he seems to understand, “ There is no one here except you and Mama. See you later Tsuna.” I nodded and he left. 

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗