Sunday Mahem

Normal Pov

The air was kind of awkward and tense for some unknown reason. After Shoichi stopped by the house yesterday Reborn secretly decided on a way to get the twins to get along.with each other. He forced them to go to the park with them as he used Tsuna's fluffy hair as a seat. Futta and Lambo came with us. While we were at the park Hayato and Takeshi spotted Tsuna and they tagged along with the group.

So there they were at the park doing nothing. Hayato and Takeshi were arguing about minor things, Lambo an Futta were playing with each other, and Reborn, Tsuna, and Kitsuna sat on a bench watching the kids play.

“ Reborn, why did you force me to spend the day with the Dame and this noisy bunch?”, Kitsuna was getting irritated. “ Because I said so, and I am your tutor baka Kitsuna. Besides you and your brother need to learn how to get along. A boss always care about their family.”, Reborn stated.

“ This Dame is no brother of mine. He stopped being my brother seven years ago after he came back. He ran away leaving Kasan depressed that time. That is the type of selfish person my brother is.”, Kitsuna dropped the bomb before he stormed off to be by himself at the other side of the park.

Reborn and the two arguing near by who heard this looked at Tsuna. He had his eyes  shadowed by his bangs as he got up and walked away. He could not hide the fact that he was crying because they saw his tears fall.

They just watched because this was the first time he showed his real emotions. The others just let him be thinking that he needed some alone time. He found a tree not too far away where he sat and watched the clouds drifting in the sky.

HOY KID I TOLD YOU TO GET AWAY FROM ME!!”, they heard Kitsuna yell. They all ran towards him, except Tsuna, and saw him running away from a seven hair old Chinese girl trying to assassinate him. Reborn kicked Kitsuna to the side and stopped the girl saying, “ Ipin what are you doing here?”

“ Oh, Uncle Reborn, Ipin must assassinate this guy. He is my target.”, Ipin said. They weren't really related.
“ Hey, Reborn, do you know her?”, Takeshi asked. Reborn nodded, “ She is the student of the storm arcobaleno Fon.”

“ What's an arcobaleno?”, Takeshi was curious. Reborn told him what arcobalenos were.
Hayato saw a photo lying on the ground. The person looked similar to Kitsuna, “ Stupid assassin, you were after the wrong target.”

Ipin put on her glasses and looked at the picture. She saw her mistake. She bowed at Kitsuna and apologized, “ Ipin is sorry mister. Ipin mistook you for her target, I hope you can forgive me.”

“ Yeah, yeah. Apology accepted, now shoo.”, Kitsuna said rudely. “ Ipin come to Mama's house, I will ask her if you can stay there until your master is not busy. ”, Thank you Uncle Reborn.”, Ipin said. “ The house is not a daycare for keeping us. Those two are already annoying.”, Kitsuna complained.

“ Shut up baka Kitsuna.”, Reborn ordered. Lambo and Futta came up to Ipin and introduced themself. “ Ne, Ipin let us introduce you to Tsuna-nii.”, Lambo suggested. Just then Tsuna approached them with a warm smile. No one could guess that he was crying not so long ago.

Tsuna wrote something and showed it to us. Hello Ipin I heard Lambo call you that, so I guess that's your name. I am Sawada Tsunayoshi, call me Tsuna. As a welcome treat to my home how about you guys come with me so I can treat you to cake at the cafe. Hayato, Takeshi, and Reborn are invited too. I bet Kitsuna-nii would not like to join us.

“ You are right Dame Tsuna, I am going home. I can't stand being around you and this noisy bunch any longer.”, Kitsuna went home. The others followed him to a cafe where he ordered strawberry cake and strawberry milkshake for himself and told the others to get whatever they want.”

The others got different flavored cakes and milkshakes. Reborn got expresso. Hayato and Takeshi went home after thanking Tsuna for the treat. When they went home they spotted Kitsuna pass out on the coach in the living room with a soda can in his hand.

A pink here Lady sat next to him speaking with Nana, “ Hello Reborn-kun, this young lady was waiting for you.”
The woman was Bianchi, Reborn's fourth lover and Hayato's half sister.

In the mafia world she was known as Poison Scorpion because she was an assassin that used Poison cooking. That would explain why Kitsuna was passed out on the couch. It was agreed that Bianchi and Ipin share a room because the house had plenty of spare and guess rooms.

Ipin was also going to attend the same school as Futta and Lambo. She started calling Tsuna, Tsuna-nii, just like Lambo and Futta. She was told by them that Kitsuna hated his brother. Tsuna played with the kids before going up to his room

As he closed the door he smiled as he remembered what Takeshi whispered in his ear when they were parting, “ Tsuna, I know what your brother said hurt you but don't be afraid to show your pain to others. Like how you were there for me I will do the same for you. I will wash your pain away, because that is the duty of the rain”

Tsuna made sure no one was looking when he wrote his reply And I will be the Sky that accepts you as you are my Rain.
His eyes widened as he read it. Tsuna placef a finger on his lips telling him to keep it a secret. He nodded at Tsuna and smiled.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗