Tsuna's dilemma

Normal Pov

Tsuna stayed in the hospital for two days in his Coma and the others visited him during that time. Reborn informed Nana that Tsuna was at one of his friends house to do a school project so there is no need to worry. Kitsuna locked himself into his room and did not go anywhere except to the hospital with the others when they were visiting his brother.

Reborn let it slide and instead went to his room and had a discussion with him about Vongola's boss position. On the third day they all went to see him together. They were all surprised to see him sitting up in bed and reading a book. He had no wires or oxygen mask on him. He only seemed a little paler but none the worse. He looked up when they entered.

Kitsuna was the first to act. He ran to his brother and hugged him and cried as he earnestly apologised,“ Tsu-kun I am so so sorry. I am sorry for everything I did to you including trying to kill you. I realized I was wrong, selfish, and a monster for doing that to my own little brother. Please can you ever forgive me? I  will do anything to make it up to you. I will also understand if you don't want me to be your brother anymore.”

Tsuna was puzzled at first but when he glanced at the others then Mukuro he understood. Then he opened his mouth and spoke to his twin who he had not spoken to in nine years, “ I was always your brother despite everything you did to me Kitsu-nii. I had forgiven you long ago because you weren't to be blamed, because I was the one who kept the truth from you. It was too painful to speak about, so I just silently endured it.”

“ You can speak?!”, Kitsuna gasped. The ones who didn't know was also shocked. Tsuna took advantage of his surprise to wipe his brother's tears as he chuckled. His smile was so breathtaking and beautiful.

“ Thank you all for coming to see me it means a lot. And Mukuro thank you for speaking the truth I didn't have the courage to tell. There is no need to apologise.”, Tsuna said with his angelic smile.

“ I am glad you are feeling better Tsuna sama.”, Hayato said.
“ Me too, Tsuna. We were worried.”, Takeshi laughed.
“ Tsuna-nii Lambo Sama missed you and your grape candies.”, Lambo jumped up on his bed.
“ It's EXTREMELY good to know that you are ok, Tsuna.”, Ryohei shouted.

“ Bossu~ I am happy to see you well. ”, Chrome said.
“ Kufufufu, I am glad, Tsunayoshi.” Mukuro kufufued.
“ Hn. Omnivore finally spoke.”, Kyoya smirked. He was staying far away from the others.
“ Glad you are better Tsuna.”, Ken and Ckikusu said in unison.
“ Of course, Tsuna.”, Reborn also smirked.

“ Do you really meant what you said, Tsu-kun?”, Kitsuna was unsure. Tsuna nodded while saying, “ Why are you doubting me? I said I already forgave you and I meant it. You might have hurt me a lot but nothing you did could compare to what Estraneo famiglia did to us. I am just glad I have my brother back.”

The others flinch when they heard the name Estraneo.
Tsuna moved his attention to his guardians, “ Now that you all know I possess Sky flames do you accept me as your sky?”
“ Yes we do!”, they all said at once without hesitation.

“ Then I, Sawada Tsunayoshi, as the Sky accepts you all. For that is my purpose, to influence and accept all the elements as they are. Gokudera Hayato, the Storm. Hibari Kyoya, the cloud. Mukuro Rokudo, and Chrome Dukuro, the Mists. Yamamoto Takeshi, the Rain. Sasagawa Ryohei, the Sun. Brovino Lambo, the lighting.”, Tsuna said, “ Welcome to the family.”

“ Now that you officially have your guardians, Baka Kitsuna and I will tell you the good news.”, Reborn smirked. He seemed like he was waiting to drop a very big bomb on them.
“ What good news?", Tsuna tilted his head to the side in curiosity.

“ Your brother is giving up his position as Vongola Decimo to you and I agreed to train him instead for the next boss of the CEDEF. I will notify Iemitsu and Nono once you agree.”, Reborn said.
The others were shocked, but Tsuna was facing a dilemma. If he accepted the position he could protect his brother from that man, but because of the Sky pacifier's curse and the living flames in him he was going to die early so he cannot become boss.

“ I am sorry but I cannot become boss.”, Tsuna said looking away.
“ Why not Tsu-kun?”, Kitsuna asked. Tsuna considered his answer before he replied, “ I think you must have noticed that my health is not that great. I might not live for long to become the Vongola Decimo.”

“ Isn't there anything we could do to make you better?”, by this point Kitsuna was practically pleading. Tsuna didn't have the heart to tell him no so he just smiled and said, “ I am not going anywhere anytime soon, so don't worry.”

“ So you agreed then. I am telling Iemitsu and Nono.”, Reborn grinned as he sent a message.
“ Mou~ Reborn, I didn't agree to that.”, Tsuna pouted. Some who were present turned away to hide their blush because he could be so adorable and cute most times when he showed emotions.

“ Well you just did. I already sent the message.”, Reborn smirked.
Doctor Shamal came in and discharged Tsuna after giving him  bottle of Sun pills induced with Rain flames with a calming and healing factor.

When he was out of the hospital Reborn decided to call his fellow Arcobalenos to train the twins and their guardians, and let's not forget that Mochida was Kitsuna's cloud guardian. Reborn quickly realized that Tsuna was very strong, he had perfect control over all his flames, pure Sky flames, and he was great at fighting.

He could beat all his guardians when he was at 50% of his powers, except Kyoya and Mukuro. Takeshi was a swordsman and was thought by his father the sword technique Shigure Souen Ryuu. Ryohei was a very strong boxer. Mukuro was a great illusionist with the six paths of hell ability from his right eye. Chrome was also thought by him. Kyoya was skilled in fighting because he was part of the DC Committee.

Hayato was thought by his mentor Doctor Shamal how to use and create explosives. So most of them had experience in fighting. The Arcobalenos were all present to teach them, the only one who was excused from this torturous training was the Decimo himself. He was both smart and knew how to fight. They all skipped school because of their training and lessons thought to them by the Arcobalenos.

During this time Tsuna was secretly feeding the Sky pacifier whenever he was alone. During the times when Reborn lived with them he had it hidden and was continuing to feed it with his sky flames. Now that all the Arcobalenos were in Namimori he had to becareful.

He was also keeping an eye out for that man so he knew when he would make a move. During this time the Arcobalenos designed trials for the Decimo and his guardians which they all passed. They also met the Varia and Xanxus their leader and the adopted son of Vongola Nono. After hearing about Tsuna's life he accepted that he deserved the position of Vongola Decimo.

They decided to stay at an hotel in Namimori. The Arcobalenos had their own Mansion also in Namimori. Tsuna knew that nothing would stay peaceful for long with the living flames inside him and the mask man searching for all the pieces of the Tri-ni-sette.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗