Chapter twelve

Xavier's POV*

Where is she? The boys and I have been looking for Alana the past few hours, she wasn't at her house, she wasn't at school, she wasn't seen anywhere. "Do you think someone kidnapped her?" Caleb asked. "Shut up! Of course no one did! She can't be kidnapped. She's probably somewhere, and will come here in a few minutes." I said as I intently stared at a picture of her on her wall. We were all at her house, desperately waiting for her to come home. But it was eleven o'clock, in the night. She never came.

"Guys...I think I know who Alana's with, I don't know where, but I might know who." Liam said as he stood out of his seat. "Who?!" We all asked. "Remember Bruce, Jackson, Gibson? The ones we saw at the beach?-" we all nodded. "I'm not suppose to tell you this but...she told me that we weren't the only ones bullying her before, the three guys were her before bully. She said they were worse than we ever was to her. There's a chance she might be with them." He said, sure of himself. "What if she's not? And where are we suppose to find them anyway?" I asked.

"The beach house." Tanner said out of nowhere. "Oh yeah! The one where the party was held...but that's like a two hour drive, there's no way we can get there that fast-if they're doing anything to her." I said, creating another situation. "We can cut through the woods! I know a path, but we can't use cars, it has to be, dirt bikes-or quads!" Chris said,fixing that solution. "But where are we going to get quads or dirt bikes?" Liam asked. Creating another situation. "My house, our family has plenty." Chris said, resolving that situation. We all nodded, sure that we were doing this, for her. We got into our cars and headed to the twins house.

We got there and immediately ran to a small garage, caleb opened it and there stood six quads. We all got on one and noticed there was a pink quad. I quietly laughed. "Hey, that's my sisters okay." Caleb and Chris said in unison. We all started up our quads and the twins led the way as we followed close behind.

We cut through the woods, clearly can't see anything. "How long will this take!" I shouted. "About 30 minutes!" Chris shouted back.

We all then sped up our quads, like heroes-we were going to her rescue.

~

We arrived at the beach house and immediately ran inside the house. The door was open for an odd reason. The lights were off, the moon giving off an illuminating light. We slowly crept around the house. "Upstairs is empty." Liam said from upstairs. "Downstairs too." Tanner said. I sighed in frustration. "Well they're not here! So they must be with her!" I said, trying to give hope into myself.

"Remember when Bruce asked us if we'd like to join a rave party, at an abandoned parking lot? Maybe that's where they are!" Chris said. "Oh yeah, let's try there. It won't hurt to look." I said as we carefully walked out of the house before hearing something smash in the house, I looked inside as I saw Tanner next to a table, with a vase and flowers, broken on the ground. "What, I hate these guys." He said as he walked up to the door. I rolled my eyes as we got back onto our quads and drove to the lot where we hope they were at.

Alana's POV*

I slowly felt my body wake up, and soon opened my eyes. Blurry things began appearing in my eyes, blurry moving images. I blinked a few times before getting a clear vision of a chaos in front of me.

Xavier, Tanner, liam, Chris, caleb, were fighting Bruce, Jackson, and Gibson.

I began panicking, all the hurtful punches being put on the boys-my boys, yes, my boys. I tried yelling but remembered my mouth was shut.

Caleb spotted me and ran over to me, cutting my arms free and legs free. I ripped off the duck tape from my mouth. Which hurt badly. They were mostly beating Bruce up.