Chapter eleven

We made it to New York in about four days, it was hard o do because we barely had rest. But we made it. Vivian led us to her house, it was a modern small house, so I guess we had to sleep in the living room.

Vivian and I drove to a local cafe while she invited her relative. If this blows off I'm so gonna cry. It was a lady, she looked very old but strong enough to walk. "Hello sweetie" she said, greeting vivian. "Hey aunt Jemima." Vivian smiled. Her aunt looked at me, and frowned. I sat there awkwardly. "You look oddly familiar." She told me. I ignored it, "I came a long way to get answers..." I started. "I know what it's about." She held her hand up. "So, tell us." I said in a hush tone. "Well, the first question that's probably on your mind is, are you two sisters. And yes. You two are."

Vivian and I looked at each other. Never have I ever, thought I would have a sister, let alone another relative. "But, how?" Vivian asked. "First of all, you two were seperated. I took you-Vivian into custody, after your mother went into a depressing down spiral and your father was desperately trying to help, this was when you were just about two years old-Vivian." She told us. "And then they had you-" she looked at me. "We would go on vacations together, but you-Vivian wanted to be with me. So, you two seperated." She finished.

We both sat amazed at the fact we were sisters. "I guess now that both your parents are gone, it has brought you two together." Aunt Jemima smiled at the both of us. I had a deep gut feeling that we were sisters, features so much alike, and our backgrounds so similar. But will we ever bond?

"Vivian?" I asked. She looked at me, "yeah?"she replied. "Will we ever bond?" I asked.

She though about it. "Hmm, I dot know but I hope we do." She smiled and I smiled back. "I just can't believe I have a sister!" She cheered.

Vivian and I drove home. "So, which one is your boyfriend?" Vivian smirked while keeping her eyes on the road. "What? None of them! PFFT." I blushed. I deeply wanted Tanner to be mines. Yeah I said Tanner. But I also wanted Liam...

"Come on, I asked you to bring friends and you bring GUYS, don't you have girl friends?" She asked. "Uhm...not really." I shyly said. "Oh yeah? Why not?" She asked suspiciously. Should I tell her? I mean she's my sister, this would be the perfect time to bond. "Funny story, those boys were my bullies-BUT before you say anything, they're now my friends, I gave them a second chance and they're being nice to me. So don't go crazy now." I said as I gripped onto the seatbelt.

"Are you sure now?" She asked. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "Because you never really know a person deeply, you just know what they want you to know." She replied. "I can see why we're related now." I giggled. "What do you mean?" She asked. "We're like dr. PHIL, or Oprah, or Morgan freeman." We both laughed.

-

We all went out to dinner that night, and had a pretty good time. It was just us, having fun as friends. I even found that Vivian and Jacob are a couple. How nice, I wish that Tanner or Liam and I were like that.

I don't know why, but I keep daydreaming of this perfect teenage life, but it always ends up another way. It's hard to go through, but it gets easier, then it feels perfectly imperfect.

I do have flaws, the way my posture, and my non-baby smooth face, yes I have acne, it really isn't anything new to the world. And the way I always look tired, and how I have hair on my legs and arms. It's very noticeable. It's like I'm one step closer to becoming a werewolf-if that's a good thing. Haha I'm funny. I see my flaws everyday, it's not something I can just wish away. Yes, people tease me about it...but I ignore it a lot of times and it just goes away.

"Alana?" Xavier said-waving his hand in my face. He pulled me out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked. "We're leaving now." He said as the rest of them were walking out of the restaurant. I nodded and got up, following behind.