𝐁𝗼𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

(lixie had a nightmare and chan tries to cheer him up!)

chan woke up first, he was cleaning up the room while felix was sleeping peacefully on the bed.

chan then heard a little whine and shuffling around the bed, he turned his head towards the bed walked slowly.

he then saw, felix with knitted eyebrows, a whine coming from his mouth, and his little tiny hands clutching the pillow beside him.

chan knew that felix was having a nightmare, some days felix would have horrible nightmares, it was starting to become bad but chan had stayed eith felix and always tried to calm him down.

"hey, hey felix baby, wake up."

felix's eyes shot open and he immediately cried when he saw chan, chan shushed him and picked him up to put him on his lap, felix started sniffing and clinged into chan.

"hey, my little prince, don't cry please hey dada is here okay."

"d-dada.."

"shush, it's okay little one i'm here, i'm here."

"i had bad dweam.."

"i know baby, i know it's okay it was just a dream."

chan then rock felix back and forth while slowly patting his back and giving kisses on his forehead. they stayed like that for a bit, just enjoying eachother's company.

~♡︎~

felix felt better afterwards, now chan was helping him bathe, he washed felix's body. gently scrubbing the soap on his body while felix was playing with his bath toys, making his two rubber ducks kiss. then felix turned around to chan.

"dada?"

"yes, baby?"

he put up his rubber duckies to chan and showed him

"dis rubber ducky ish me an dis one ish dada an look!"

he then put the two rubber duckies together for them to kiss.

"they kissie together cos they wuv together."

"that's right baby, and you know that dada loves you so much."

felix grinned and nodded. after they were done with their bath, chan dressed felix up, when he was putting the sweater on felix he purposely tickled felix and felix giggled.

"dada! ticklies!"

"baby i'm just putting on your sweater!"

chan then continued to tickle felix until felix reached the bed and laid down while chan tickled felix everywhere.

"dada! stop it ticklies!"

"hmmm but baby.."

chan stopped and leaned down felix's ears

"dada likes cute tigers."

~♡︎~

(suprise! haha since this story is almost at 20k i decided to put a bonus chapter and also i missed little chanlix😔)