𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟.

felix was waiting for chan to come to his house. chan already saw him little and big and he appreciated both of them. but he hasn't spend much with felix when he's out of little space. so this was new.

chan was excited he loved spending with little felix but sometimes he wanted to spend with felix out of little space. even though felix is always cute no matter if he is in little space or not.

chan pressed felixs bell even though he knew the passcode, he still wanted to be respectful.

Felix opened the door and blushed and looked down. Chan wasn't wearing anything fancy but he still look so hot in felix's eyes.

"hey felix"

"h-hi"

chan smirked and put his finger on felix's chin and lifted it to meet chan's eyes.

"why are you getting shy huh?"

"o-oh nothing."

chan chuckled softly and felix signalled chan to come inside.

"uh lix since it's raining do you just want to hang out here?"

"yeah i was hoping that."

chan smiled. they decided to play uno. the game that split everyone up. did it go well?

yes, they were having so much fun and everytime felix would lose chan would think it's cute especially when he pouts.

they ended the day with a cuddle session and movies. in the middle of the movie chan heard little snores he looked down to his lap to see felix sleeping with his thumb in his mouth.

chan looked at him softly and stroke his hair.
he really loved felix.

today made him realise how much he loved felix how much he wanted him to be his.

and of course, felix felt the same. maybe even more.

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

bangnaldo

liked by ji

liked by ji.sung, eye.n, lilixie and millions of others
bangnaldo uno was fun 🤩😄 @/lilixie

8.000 comments

lilixie it was fun for u, u kept beating me :(((
bangnaldo i'll let u win next time~

ji.sung i- out of all the games u chose the deadliest game-
bangnaldo yes.

eye.n istg i'm gonna beat u i swear i even beat felix
bangnaldo we'll see🥰

3rachastan i feel like it was a war

fairylee they have been close lately..

lixiebaby y'all i think they're dating

‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

(ISTG KINGDOM HAD ME DEAD PLS FELIX HAS BLACK HAIR SJDHSJ)
(edit: no kingdom ended fuck that ass show 😒 we won tho🥺)