𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞.

it was finally the day. the day where chan can go back home. home where his friends are, home where his work is, home where is house is located,

home is where felix is.

he couldn't wait to return back. to return back to his baby. to his love. to his everything.

even if the tour lasted for only a few months. it was the longest they have been without eachother. chan missed kissing and cuddling felix and felix felt lonely in korea as well.

throughout the airport chan kept a smile on his face while looking at pictures of felix and him. changbin and jisung was in the convenience store at the airport getting snacks. jisung then returned to the seat next to chan.

"what are you smiling about?"

"oh nothing."

jisung then caught a glimpse of a picture of chan cuddling with felix on chan's phone. jisung scoffed playfully.

"man you're really whipped aren't you."

"i mean how could i not, he's just so precious."

"yo changbin!"

jisung left changbin in the convinience store alone to carry the bags. jisung couldnt care.

"you little shit there's snacks that belong to you too."

"luv my arms are weak shut up."

changbin rolled his eyes.

then the announcer announced that their plane had arrived.

throughout the airplane ride chan couldn't wait he was getting closer and closer to reuniting with felix. he couldn't sleep because of how excited he is.

felix was estatic. he was excited to meet chan. his everything. his light. his dada.

he drove to the airport after chan said that he landed. he blasted twice songs in the car while dancing.

chan waited in the airport. he waited outside. he encountered fans and all but it wasn't too bad. then he saw him, his freckled face, his bright smile, and his fluffy hair.

"channie!" felix screamed

he then started to run carelessly through the road. not caring that the fact a car has speeded towards his direction. chan saw how close the car was getting.

"felix wait!"

then the car hit. chan froze, seeing felix. chan ran to felix and cried looking at felix eyes fluttering close.

"felix! baby stay with me please! someone please call an ambulance!"

chan shouted with felix on his arm. sirens were heard.

and everything went black.

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

(if this was rushed im sorry)
(edit: people hate me for this chapter 😁😁)
(edit 2: i still get a lot of threats 😍)