𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱.

chan heard sniffles in the middle of the night. he looked down at the boy in his arms having his thumb in his mouth and his body shaking.

chan took the signal that felix was having a nightmare, in little space as well.

"lixie, baby wake up."

chan shook felix gently and felix shot his eyes open. his eyes traveled the room until it landed on chan. felix's lips trembled and chan quickly rocked him back and forth while hushing him.

"shush baby, it's okay, what's wrong?"

"nightmawe."

"you had a nightmare prince?"

"a b-bad one."

"aw can you tell dada what happen?"

felix lips trembled, he felt like crying more. chan noticed this and ran his fingers through his hair.

"hey. hey, hey, it's okay you don't need to tell me if you can't, let's just try to sleep okay?"

felix nodded, he was thankful that the dream wasn't real and chan wasn't pushy on felix to tell him. by this time felix slipped deeper.

"dada."

"yes lix."

felix pointed at his lips with his thumb and frowned. chan knew what felix meant. he got a good reading on felix when he slips to a smaller age.

"do you need your paci?"

felix nodded and he also pointed at the closet, which is where felix's favorite stuffie is put.

"oh, you need your stuffie?"

felix nodded, chan went out of bed to go to the closet and grabbed felix's stuffie, he also took felix's paci from the bedside table.

"here you go baby."

chan handed him his little stuff, and felix gladly took them, he placed the paci in his mouth, he clutched the stuffie tight afraid to let it go.

chan slipped into bed and hug felix tight. he hummed soft songs for felix to sleep better. felix took one of chan's hand and played with his fingers.

chan's long fingers were felix's favorite part, his skin is soft and they way they glide so smoothly makes felix swoon.

after some time, felix's eyes started to flutter close and felix was holding chan's hand softly, while sucking his pacifier softly.

a rough night for felix, turned into a peaceful night for both of them.

chan was felix's safe place

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

bangnaldo

liked by seungmong, eye

liked by seungmong, eye.n, ji.sung and millions of others
bangnaldo i love you.

comments disabled

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳