𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪.

felix was rushed to the hospital. he was rushed into the emergency room and chan couldn't be there so he sat there on the painfully uncomfortable waiting room chair. he was so nervous. he was worried nothing can compare on how chan was feeling

hours flew by.

1 hour passed.
he was still in there.

2 hours passed.
chan grew hungry but couldn't care.

3 hours passed.
jeongin and seungmin came.

4 hours passed.
chan fell asleep and jeongin cried.

5 hours passed.
the doctor came out.

"are you perhaps bang chan?"

"yes i am. how is he doc? is he okay?"

"yes, he has injuries here and there but none of them are deep enough for him to go into surgery, however, he may experience some pain in his stomach area since there is a massive wound there but you just have to treat it well."

"thank god is he awake?"

"not yet, but he will eventually, you can come see him now."

chan rushed to the door, his heart breaking seeing felix with cuts in his face and bruises and tubes attached to him, with his eyes closed.

chan walked over to the side of the bed sitting on the chair and holding felix's hand.

"hey baby, i dont know if you can hear me but i love you so much, you're so strong, channie loves you so much, channie will wait for you okay?"

jeongin watched them, his eyes getting teary, he saw how much chan loves felix, he had never seen someone loved felix the way chan does.

seungmin noticed this he began to nuzzle into jeongins neck and kissed his cheek.

"you okay?"

"yeah, thanks baby." jeongin said wiping his tears

chan looked behind to look at jeongin with teary eyes.

"you really love him don't you?"

"of course i do, he's my everything, he's my baby, he gives me a purpose to live, i want to take care of him forever. he is my whole world."

"i'm so happy that you're not like him."

"who is him?"

"felix had an ex before you, his name was dongyul. he didn't treat felix right, he was only his boyfriend because of his body. he would make felix do stuff with him that felix wouldn't enjoy, he would make him a slave, degrade him but not in a sexual way. he would manipulate felix to think he loved him. he would make felix carve and write names all over himself while looking at the mirror to see how ugly his reflection was to dongyul."

"was he always like this? to felix's little side too?"

"worse, he would give felix toys just for him to destroy it later, he would make felix have sex with him without consent, he would think it's some sort of age play kink rather than a coping mechanism. one day felix ran into my house because dongyul made felix watch him stab his favorite plushie, felix was gagged and tied up as a "punishment" he was overall a disgusting piece of shit."

"why would someone do that? to someone so beautiful and precious. how can they do that to my baby? where is he now?"

"he's in jail for life since he was involved in illegal drugs, prostitution, gangs and stuff."

"i will never hurt him, he's special to me. i love him so much that it hurts. it hurts seeing him like this. it hurts knowing someone would such a thing. i will take care of him better. even if it means i can collapse."

"chan, you are too good to be true."

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

(oh fyi seungmin is the bottom btw ^^)