𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟.

it was the day that chan was supposed to leave dor tour. he checked if his bags were packed if he had his passport, phone, charger, and earphones.

felix was sat at the couch watching chan frantically pacing around and checking everything. once chan was done he looked at felix, he was in little space.

"d-dada.."

"hi bear, i need to go now um i know ure taking me to the airport i've contacted my driver to drive us there."

"i don wan chu to leave.."

"hey you know i'll be back lixie.."

"but it gon take long"

"i know but i need to go for a bit okay i'll be back now let's go to the airport okay."

felix nodded

"good boy."

the car ride was full of hugs and cuddles and kisses also with chan whispering cute and good things to felix then they arrived.

"felix we're here."

felix then pouted. the walk there was dreadful it was getting closer and closer for chan to leave.
then they arrived at chan's gate.

"felix it's time for me to go."

"nu.."

felix's lips trembled and a tear slipped from his eyes. chan smiled softly with a worried expression he kissed felix's tears away.

"i'll be back baby see you in a few months okay?"

felix shook his head.

"no leave stay..."

"baby i cant okay please be a good boy for me.."

felix then nodded and let go of chan's arm that he's been holding the whole time. felix watched chan go the more further he went the more empty felix felt then hyunjin hugged him.

"hey lixie, he'll come back dont worry. now do u wanna go and get ice cream with me? and maybe we can have fun with stickers that i bought."

felix felt better with that so he nodded and held hyunjins hand

and the rest of the day was fun for felix, hyunjin became felixs favorite "hyung".

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

hyunjean

liked by lilixie, bangnaldo, chang

liked by lilixie, bangnaldo, chang.bing and millions of others
hyunjean y'all me and lixie became besties 😭🥺💗

800.000 comments

lilixie bestie vibes only🤪💗
hyunjean 🤪💗

bangnaldo i- why didn't u tell me
hyunjean girl no thank u or some shit i literally made his day better 😤
bangnaldo thank you luv

chang.bing you're capable of taking care of someone...?
hyunjean i'm responsible 😤
chang.bing you lost jisung one time
hyunjean ONE time

hwangismylife AHHH THIS IS SO CUTE

bbyli PLS THIS VIBE IMMACULATE

‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳