𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐭𝐫𝗼𝐢𝐬.

"baby, wake up."

chan shook felix softly. felix stirred and whined. he clutched on his stuffie and put his paci back in his mouth that fell in his sleep. he pulled the blankets over him to cover himself from light.

chan scoffed playfully and sat on the side of the bed. he patted the bundle of blankets on top of felix.

"hey baby wake up, it's morning time."

"nu!"

"baby, come on, dada says you have to wake up and be a good boy."

"let me see your face baby."

felix stayed silent but he slowly pulled the cover off of his face so he can see chan. chan was smiling looking at felix. felix had wide puppy eyes and sucking on paci and his hand still clutching his stuffie.

"there's my cute little angel."

chan said and pinched felix's cheek. felix blushed and smiled behind his paci.

"now, felix who's dada's good boy?"

felix pointed at himself and smiled.

"good job baby, now because you're dada's good boy it's time to wake up okay."

felix nodded slowly and made grabby hands towards chan. chan picked felix up koala style. they walked to the living room.

chan put felix down on the couch.

"baby, i'm gonna pake some milk for you okay and then we can watch a movie okay?"

felix shook his head and spat his paci out.

"nu!"

"why?"

"i wan help."

"baby, you're too little it's okay."

"but"

"hey, it's okay now sit with your stuffie okay, it won't take long."

felix nodded. chan came back with his milk in a bottle and gave it to felix. felix took it and sucked on it softly.

they picked the jungle book to watch. throughout the movie felix got bored and so did chan.

"dada?"

"yes, prince?"

"i scawier than that tiger."

"really baby?"

"yesh!"

"but to dada, you're always cute."

"nu! i scawy look."

felix then gave a little roar to chan and put his hand up to resemble claws. chan laughed softly and gave felix a kiss.

"you're a cute tiger felix."

"no, i big tiger."

"a big tiger? not cute?"

"nu!"

"then where's my cute tiger?"

chan fake pouted. felix giggled and gave him a kiss.

"dada i here!"

"good, there's my cute tiger. lix wanna know a secret?" chan whispered

"yesh." felix whispered back

chan leaned in to his ear and whispered.

"dada likes cute tigers."

and with that chan started to attack him with tickles and felix couldn't stop laughing and giggling.

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

lilixie

liked by ji

liked by ji.sung, hyunjean, eye.n and millions of others
lilixie i love you more.

comments disabled

‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

(we're close to the ending 😔)