𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱.

(ahhhh another normal written chapter but actually normal okay-)

felix was scared. he was scared of thunder. he made felix scared of thunder. he had always hated loud noises, the echo it brings with it, the effect it had on his ears. he hated every single part of it.

chan was driving as fast as he could. he was rushing. he wanted to save his little, he wanted to protect him from all the bad things in this world. he was truly special for chan.

chan arrived at felix's apartment, he typed in the code and he opened the doorly softly while taking quiet steps afraid of scaring or startling felix.

felix on the other hand, heard the footsteps. he got scared as he took his plushie, put his paci in his mouth and hid under the blanket.

chan walked to what he thinks was felixs room, he saw felix covered in a blanket. he started taking slow steps towards his bed.

felix whimpered and sniffled. he was so scared, and it didn't help he was in little space. chan heard his sniffles and it was enough for chan to slowly open the blanket to reveal felix shutting his eyes and knitting his brows.

chan caressed felix's cheeks softly and felix visibly flinched and whimpered.

"lixie.." chan whispered

felix recognized his voice and he opened his eyes to see chan smiling softly with a worried expression present in his eyes

"channie!" felix exclaimed with a paci in his mouth. he made grabby hands towards chan and chan took the sign that felix wanted to be held.

chan picked felix up as felix held on to chan like a koala. his head resting on chans neck and his hands wrapped it around his neck.

"hey little one, i'm here it's okay channie got you."

"scawy.."

"i know it's scary lixie but look! channie is here okay lets lay on your bed channie will be next to you."

felix got down and laid in bed and made grabby hands for chan again. he didn't want him to leave.

ever.

chan giggled softly and got into bed his head resting on the headboard. felix immediately clinged into chan.

"no go pwease.." he mumbled behind his paci.

chan stroked felixs hair and held him closer.

"hey, i'm not going to leave. i'll be here as long as you want."

felix nodded his eyes getting sleepy. chan continued to lull him to sleep and watched as felix's eyes flutter close. and when felix was fast asleep he laid felix on the bed and got out of the bed slowly. he tucked felix in and put his stuffie beside felix. felix clinged onto it immediately.

chan wanted lay with felix but he was afraid that he'll startle felix the next morning. so he slept on the couch.

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

bangnaldo

liked by ji

liked by ji.sung, leeknowheknows, eye.n and millions of others
bangnaldo the cutest ♡︎

comments disabled

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

(if you know where thats from i'll love you- and lets pretend that he has blonde hair)