𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬.

(another normal written chapter...😆✌️)

the next day felix woke up feeling little again. since the storm was still there. it was raining loud and felix got scared. he clenched his fists to his blanket and he whimpered behind his paci.

he started to cry. he realised that chan wasn't beside him. did he leave? was it all a dream?

he started to cry louder at the thought. warm tears started to prickle his cheeks. he wanted chan. he wanted to be held.

chan was making felix breakfast, when he heard sobbings he rushed to felix's room. when he opened the door he saw felix with his paci crying and his hands clutching the blanket and his stuffie

chan's heart broke at the sight. seeing and hearing his little sobs hurts so much. chan rushed to felix and hugged him.

"hey felix shush it's okay i'm here okay."

felix clinged to chan, he sat on his lap and his face on chans chest. chan held him with one hand and the other stroking his head.

"shush baby, don't cry i'm here."

felix calmed down a bit still sniffling. chan looked at him in adoration. he was lucky to have felix, but he still wished it could be more.

felix played with the necklace in chans neck. one of his hand still hugged his stuffie and the other was playing with chan's necklace. it was so interesting to him.

"i thouwht channie weft.."

chan started to silently coo. he booped felix's nose and felix giggled a little.

"aww baby, why would channie leave you?"

felix just nuzzled in chan's chest liking the warmth it had. then a sound of thunder was heard again making felix whimper and hug closer to chan.

"hey, hey it's okay i will never let anything bad happen to you channie is here okay."

felix nodded still clinging to chan. he realised how much love chan had given him despite not knowing eachother well. he never had this before, especially back then when he was with him.

chan then picked felix up and fixed his position. felix still wrapped in his blanket and a paci in his mouth.

they make their way to the kitchen and chan placed felix down on the chair and felix whined.

"hey, lixie i'm not going anywhere i'm just going to get you your breakfast okay."

felix softened and he felt sort of relief. he kept an eye close to chan as he finished cooking their breakfast.

chan made eye contact with felix when he was setting up their plates. felix tilted his head to the side, confused on what chan was doing.

chan chuckled and ruffled his hair, he put felix's plate on the table in front of him and water placed in a sippy cup.

"lixie time to eat" he sang

felix spat out his paci and started to eat. chan's cooking was very good. every bite that he took would make his eyes sparkle.

"dis ish good dada."

felix froze and chan's eyes widen. felix didn't mean to call chan that.

"i- i sowwy! i- i didn't m-mean t-o call da- channie! that.." felix said while wringing his fingers.

chan smiled softly and lifted felix chin up with his fingers and cupped it with one hand.

"it's okay baby, you can call me dada."

"w-weally?"

chan nodded and felix smiled.

"tank chu."

"thank you who?"

"tank chu dada."

chan smiled he really loved little lixie and he also loved big felix. he loved every single part of felix.
like jisung said, he really is too good to be true.

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

(ik this and the last chapter have been normal chapters but i mean a chanlix fluff wouldn't hurt right?)