𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞.

chan stayed at felix's place for the night since it was raining hard and felix insisted on chan staying. and chan didn't wanna argue.

the past night felix slept in his own bed while chan slept in the couch. felix hated sleeping alone, he wanted to be in chan's arm but is too afraid to ask.

while chan? he wants felix to be held by him but didn't want to seem rude so he slept in the couch.

the next morning felix woke up feeling little since he cried all night yesterday. he cried because of himself. he hated not knowing how to express things the way he wants. he also hated him.

he made felix this way. he terrified felix. he was disgusting.

thinking of him made felix choke. it made him feel so scared. he cried. it was so horrible for felix to remember especially when he is little.

chan abruptly woke up hearing soft sniffles from felix. he rushed to his room and grabbed felix's paci and hand it to him.

felix took it immediately and made grabby hands towards chan. chan cuddled felix tightly rubbing his back.

"hey, hey shush felix can u tell dada what happened."

felix calling chan dada was normal to chan since he's been spending his time with the younger.

felix just sobbed more that his paci fell and it made chan's heart break seeing felix so broken and he didn't know the cause of it.

felix just looked at chan and chan tried to put on a smile for felix to signal it was okay. felix hated this, of course chan would hug him and all that but he wanted little kisses from chan he wanted chan to sleep beside him, he wanted everything, he wanted to be with chan.

"i- i hate chu.." felix mumbled

"what was that lix?"

"i said i hate chu!"

felix said and pushed chan away from him. chan widened his eyes. he didn't know why felix was acting this way.

"w-what."

"i wan da- channie to wuv me, i wan k-kissies fwom channie, i wan cuddlies, i wan channie to call lixie his, i wan channie to make lixie nightmawe go away, i wan channie to sing to me, i wan channie, i no wan channie to weave, i wan wake up beside channie, i wan channie! i wanna channie to stay wif me!"

felix sobbed in between he wanted chan he wanted to do everything with chan. chan teared up, he wanted it too. he pulled felix to his embrace and felix sobbed in his chest.

"h-hey lixie, channie is sorry okay? channie wants that too. i was just afraid that i'll scare you or maybe even hurt you. i'm sorry baby."

"c-channie wont huwt lixie, i know chu wont."

"i won't sweetheart."

"please no leave, stay, please."

"hey, lixie look at me."

felix looked up at chan seeing the small tears in chan's eyes.

"i won't ever leave you, i will stay with you. you can be mine baby i want you to be. i love you so much lixie i won't ever hurt you. i will try my best to make you smile and if i make you cry i want it to be out of happiness okay? i love you."

"i wuv u too."

chan leaned in and their lips connected felix felt his soft lips and it was so addictive. chan loved the feelings of felix's lips into his. it was perfect.

they pulled away, felix smiled and leaned his head on the crook of chan's neck. chan kissed his forehead. this was perfect.

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

(thank you for reading and i hope hyunjin is okay..)