Accuse ( shift of events )

The months passed very quickly, Hermione, Lily and Ginny had their N.E.W.Ts finally, as Hermione moved to a better and less stress position at her work, Ron and Harry became an Aurors alongside Hermione, it was the ministry privilege for them as a golden trio to exclude them from having the Hard exams and go to their training. Sirius continued his love to Hermione and never stopped his undying gratitude for removing his mother portrait.. and his picnic-like Job at the ministry.

Lily is now Snape assistant at Hogwarts, and his secret mistress who sleeps at his chambers every night during school days.

Harry was finally married to Ginny, As James surprised them by his sudden return to attend his son's wedding, and went back to his place an hours after.

Remus informed his friends that he and Tonks are expecting a child , which made everyone jump and scream out of joy, it was a good news to hear because Tonks was suffering from several painful Pregnancy miscarriages after the war.

Lily and Hermione decided to Have a big break traveling to France, Harry bought them the tickets in Hermione last birthday.

The House corridor was full of bags, Crookshank cage in the middle, as Sirius teased them " Girls mess .. endless girls mess " as he walked, which made Lily hex him and asked him to help instead.

Black and Harry walked them to the Magical portkey, as they checked in the tickets and waited for the row, they kissed their men and hugged them.

"Don't fall for a parisian guy, be faithful darling." Sirius said to his girl.

She chuckled and kissed him goodbye.

Sirius transformed in his Animigus form , and Left with Harry back home.

               On a rainy, gloomy dark day, Severus had his coffee at his home at Spinner's end

On a rainy, gloomy dark day, Severus had his coffee at his home at Spinner's end. A gentle door knock made him fold his newspaper and see who is coming to visit him in this horrid weather.

He frowned, and narrowed his eyes at the visitor and said with a disgust tone,

"I know why you are here, and the answer is no, and that's it."

"Well I expected you to be more gentle, Severus."

"I will not risk this, you are not a well-trusted person and doing this will end up bringing a monster like Tom Riddle."

"Shall I remind you that you set me into this? I lost everything!"

He rose from him seat and said with a threatening glare.

"I did not set you into this, Angelina!"

"Oh yes you did! You guided me to him."

He pointed his wand towards her.

"All I did was telling you where he fly with his stupid broom! You wanted Sirius but he didn't give you a damn,then that arrogant fool and you fall for him causing Lily to lose her marriage, I did not set you into this, this is his nature,.. he is now bored and wanted to court a new woman.. and you want me to brew you a love potion? Breaking a ministry rule and head to Azkaban, because... ? "