Part 13 : A spark of Joy

The Burrow: Bill & Fleur's wedding

The Weasleys moved back to their home to prepare the wedding for the new couple. Hagrid was preparing the cake with Molly; he had an old love for making and decorating cake. Back at the Black's house, the Order prepared the security plan for the wedding.

"A wedding? In these times?" James asked.

"Because of these times, we needed one. Now you should attend--there will be no strangers; you can fake your names. Both of you don't disappoint me," Arthur said with wide smile.
"Lily, as you are attending the wedding, I believe we both share the same size so don't bother yourself searching for a dress. Come on up and see them."
Hermione offered Lily to share dresses with her, since Lily back from the veil she was a real close to 'Mione; they both were intelligent and kind. They had their dresses, with one flick of Lily's wand they both had hair and make-up done.
"Hermione, I suggest you wear red dress, Sirius's favorite," she winked.
"What? How did you know?" Hermione was shocked, she didn't tell her, and of course Ginny wouldn't slip such a thing.
"I see how he stares at you. Hope you don't break his heart; he's gone through tragic events in his life enough." Hermione felt comfortable towards Lily's reaction that was judgment free, she now had a supporter.
They went down the stairs. James was very surprised by Lily's look; it's been so many years he never saw her like this.
"You look beautiful," he placed a kiss on her forehead and give her a hand to reach the Floo.
Sirius stared at Hermione who awkwardly walked into the flo place, she was so shy and her cheeks are burning, knowing Sirius is flattered by seeing her, she wished she would disappear right now and turn into nothing.
Her hazel eyes met his ashy grey ones, he was setting at the last chair at the table head, smoking, with a gentle smile, he was enjoying her beautiful figure, and his eyes were mesmerized by her round breasts and small waist, and the firy red that was exposing her breasts and fair skin.. he wished he could take her up into his room right now , and unleash all his fires that builds inside him.
He was only a few meters from her; he hesitated to get closer. Silence filled the heavy, tense air. Sirius gave her a quick look, and then he turned his back as she went to the Floo. He cursed himself when he left. He even didn't tell her she look breathtaking with that red dress, he stayed hitting his cabinet door angrily.
"Damn it how stupid can I be?"

At the wedding, it was very cheerful; everybody danced with everybody.
It was something they needed--a heap of joy.
"Did you like the cake decorating? I made them myself," said Hagrid proudly to Madame Maxim.
"Oh Hagreeed, zis is very nice."
Severus Snape was invited to the wedding as well, as a headmaster and an important Order member; Arthur always respected him. He was walking around with a glass of wine, catching sight of Lily chatting away with her fellow friends.
He moved to her, "What are you doing here? You and James will be exposed!" He treated her like the potion master.
"No one will know it's us; we faked our names. Come on, Sev, don't be over-strict, enjoy!" She gave him an angelic smile. He sighed with frustration, but he surrendered to her will. His chest pounded at the sight of her smiling; he loved to see her happiness. Since he saw that James wasn't around her, he took the chance to be with her alone to talk. It excited him to be with Lily; he still had that soft side where he couldn't do anything but smile at her and do anything to make her happy. Yet, he was still Snape at the end of the day. There was nothing to talk about but work and old Dumbledore. Knowing their conversations inevitably led to such boring topics made Snape's chest sink, yet just being able to be in Lily's radiance made it all worth it.
The Scottish dance started, and they made the space for the couples to dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at Ravenclaw Tower
Dumbledore stepped carefully toward the Ravenclaw ghost, The Grey Lady. He asked her about the lost diadem, but it seemed she didn't trust him at the beginning. She believed he would be like the previous one who promised her he would destroy it, but instead used it for dark magic.
She shrieked at him " NO ! " and ran away without giving him a second to hear him
The ghost roamed all over the headmaster, she kept sweeping and rolling aggressively, " Liars , nothing but a punch of liars ! He swore to destroy it before you !"
" The diadem was cursed by Tom Riddle , I know " He said calmly , " I am not asking to wear it, It's for destroying it and thus, destroying the one who cursed it ! And you shall get your salvation for good " said Dumbeldore, who was too old for standing this long.
Her roaming was begging to slow , and gaze at the window , confused..
But the mention of Tom's name caused a flicker of hope in her heart.
". It's here, in the castle, in the place where everything is hidden. If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask."
Harry had a flashbacks and his scar started to beat very painfuly,
He saw Voldmort, again , Furious, and his face was stern but then scowled and screamed , then the picture showed a ghost lady running free into a light , then it moved into the scence of blood and the snake is crawling again, a golden coins were shattered, He then saw himself with Ginny , dancing.. no he blocked it ,
" focus, Potter ! " Professor Snape sound echoed between these imaginations,
" Harry! My Boy ! " Lily's sound echoed as well , Harry squirmed on the floor , moaned , the connection happened again , a picture of Bellatrix Lestrange laughing her evil laugh that cause shivers, a shiny golden cup was rested on a mountain of gold , and antique in a vault..
" Harry ! Son! " James exclaimed at his ears, Harry finally woke up..
"I think Dumbledore managed to destroy another Horcrux,"
" It's alright , lets go " his father hold his hands and supported him " come on "
Once he got up he found himself surrounded by his parents and Professor Snape in behind the tent , he walked weakly with them inside
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, as the guests were dancing away, a ball of fire struck the wedding tent. Soon after, Death Eaters swarmed the wedding attacking everyone in sight. In fear, the guests departed and vanished from the wedding, panicking. During the confusion of the attack, the rest of the Aurors fought the Death Eaters, allowing the others to escape. Everyone knew the Death Eaters were after Harry. As he held his parents' hands with Ron and Hermione, they disappeared to Grimmauld Place. With Harry gone from the scene, the Death Eaters retreated, as their target was no longer anywhere to be found.
The audio stations spread the news with Shacklebolt's announcement:
"Attacks are happening, a curfew is ON."
Sirius noticed a crowded steps in the Floo.
"Early. What happened? Did the groom escape?" He asked while puffing on his cigar and staring at the Daily Prophets but not reading them.
"Worse, Death Eaters attacked," Harry said with heavy sigh. Sirius spun around to look at them, fear radiating from his eyes.
"Did they take someone!?"
"No, everyone is safe, but it looks like Dumbledore did something that made You-know-who very angry," Harry said.
As they rested to take a breath, Harry was thinking aloud about the Horcruxes.
"First is the diary, then the locket, the ring, and some sort of a Diadem."
"It must be Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem, Harry, but the question is how did Professor Dumbledore find it? They searched for it for ages," Hermione questioned.

"It's Dumbledore we're talking about!" Ron said.

Harry Interrupted, "Exactly! Voldmort used the founder's precious equipment. If Hermione is right about the Ravenclaw diadem, then it must be something related to founders the next one." Lily rose from her seat.
"We need to wait. There's no use in rushing things until Dumbledore gives us further details. Harry, my son, please, do not go looking into any of this," Lily pleaded to her son, her eyes showing destress at the thought of anything coming to harm Harry. "Wait, Lily, you want us to stay here and wait for Dumbledore and do nothing?" Sirius questioned, concerned. "Yes. That's exactly what I want. They are /children/, Sirius. For God's sake! They aren't even 18 yet!" Lily exclaimed, her nose flaring with anger and worry for her son.
A few minutes after the arguments, a phoenix patronus reached the house; it was Dumbledore's.
"Hello children, I just managed to destroy another Hocrux; it was Ravenclaw's lost diadem, very easy to find hidden in the Room of Requirements at Hogwarts. Tom wasn't very clever this time. Wait for my visit in the next twenty minutes."
Sirius said with shocking wide eyes. "Hermione, you are genius!"

She smiled a cheeky smile and moved her sight away shyly. Harry was staring at this situation , confusing..
Unable to understand whats the hell going on between them ..
_____________________________________

The Final Stage Training
Mad-eye said, "Now remember, do not fight alone... Either you group by threes or every two stays close and back up by the other, remember this because hexes... will... fly... everywhere."
Igor Karkaroff showed them a big map. As an ex-Death Eater, he knew where to expect the Dark Lord's army and what their strategies are. James and Sirius shared their past experiences since they fought against Voldmort three times before, and with Sirius--four times, they shared everything they knew.
James continued, "Do not disarm the Death Eaters--just kill them or stupefy them. "They can do wandless magic, so be careful. You will be disappointed by your measly disarming spells."
The Order members began training with a small war simulation; they brought in training dummies that acted as mechanical Death Eaters. This taught the students how to counter the spells and attack fiercely. Thanks to Remus, they also were able to produce a Patronus charm. Lily kept busy by making liquid luck and protection spell necklaces to be distributed to the whole of Dumbledore's army. Ginny alone could fight two wizards at once by her fast counter-curse skills , and Nevill finally managed to fight Igor back without finding himself in the other side of the garden , apposing Igor powerful spells and bring him down with his strong attacks.
The rest were varying from one another , their skills developed and their level was very high that really deserve the name " army " .
"Reducto," Neville said loudly, and the ex-Death Eater was laying faint on the other side.
Everyone was ready by the end of November.