Part 22 : wake up in your arms

Early morning rays crept through the dark curtains, lighting up the room, and a pair of hands started to stretch as a heavy yawn sighed out Sirius mouth like a lion.

Hermione said without opening her eyes, "What time is it?"

Sirius showed his head from under the sheets, focused his foggy sight at the clock and before he said the time, Lily called from outside.

"Sirius, Hermione, wake up its 9 in the morning."

Sirius laughed at the fact she called them both; she knew and only a fool would question it.

"Hey, Hermione, I think you heard what the time is."

Hermione gasped, "Merlin's grave! We slept more than 12 hours!"

Sirius said, "Together."

As he moved to put on his clothes he took out a cigarette. She smacked him with the pillow. "Then we should tell them something now."

"Tell something? No need to tell anything it's obvious, and we all know. We're just gonna act normal; don't stress out."

"It's just the idea that we had sex last night and they are very sure of it... Heavens knows how many times they knocked the door," she said while putting on her clothes.

Sirius laughed loud, "Welcome to my world! It's alright, pet, I can remember old situations like this. Once at the Potter's house when I used to live with them... Me and James's parents knew about what James and Lily did upstairs very well, and we had breakfast... the five of us the following morning! Like nothing happened."

He paused for a moment and then said, "Speaking about James, where is he?"

Hermione said, "I will find him, leave it to me." She kissed him and headed downstairs.

The stairs creaked at every step; the portraits were talking and staring at the muggle-born witch with disgust. She cursed them under her breath and ran to the kitchen very fast.

"Lily, hope you made something good! I am starving" Hermione said while studying the cauldron.

"Hello there, how was it?" Lily smirked at the witch a very mischievous smirk. As she poured her coffee, Hermione acted like nothing happened.

"Nothing."

"Yeah, right." Lily rolled her eyes at the Daily Prophet and kept eating.

"When do classes start today?" Hermione asked.

"10."

"Oh shit! Its 9:30!"

"And Snape's class is the first one."

"Then you will intercede for me in front of him."

.o0o.

At break time, Hermione collected the newspapers that had James's photos with Angelina. She noticed a hotel sign colored dark blue with black frames on the entrance. She knew where he was, and owled Harry with the address.

As Harry received the letter, he apparated at centeral London within seconds. He followed the address; it was crowded like a bee cell there. He couldn't step a foot without saying "Excuse me." After 15 minutes of walking, he reached his destination. It was the Baglioni Hotel. He looked at the name of this ancient and luxurious hotel and complained under his breath, "Seriously, dad?"

such a generous from James to spend his nights there with her at an expensive hotel.

Harry moved to the hotel reception and asked for his father. "James Potter, please. he haas been there since... a month ago, maybe."