Part 26 : Epilouge

The next few months passed by in an instant. Hermione, Lily, and Ginny finally took their N.E.W.Ts, and Hermione moved to a better and less stressful position at work. The Golden Trio became Aurors-the Ministry gave them the privilege of being able to skip having to take the hard exams and dive right into their training. Sirius continued to love Hermione and never stopped expressing his undying gratitude for removing his mother's portrait, nor for his picnic-like job at the Ministry.

Lily was now Snape assistant at Hogwarts, and his secret mistress who sleeps at his chambers every night during school days.

Harry was finally married to Ginny, As James surprised them by his sudden return to attend his son's wedding, and went back to his place an hours after.
Remus informed his friends that he and Tonks are expecting a child , which made everyone jump and scream out of joy, it was a good news to hear because Tonks was suffering from several painful Pregnancy miscarriages after the war.
Lily and Hermione decided to finally take their big break to travel to France, using the tickets Harry bought for Hermione's birthday. The house's corridor was full of bags, Crookshank cages in the middle, as Sirius teased them, "Girls' mess... endless girls' mess," as he walked, which made Lily hex him and ask him to help instead.
Black and Harry walked them to the Magical portkey, as they checked in the tickets and waited for the row, they kissed their men and hugged them.
"Don't fall for a Parisian guy; be faithful darling." Sirius said to his girl.
She chuckled and kissed him goodbye.
Sirius transformed in his Animigus form , and left with Harry back home.

____________________________________________

On a rainy, gloomy dark day, Severus had his coffee at his home at Spinner's End. A gentle door knock made him fold his newspaper and see who is coming to visit him in this horrid weather.
He frowned, and narrowed his eyes at the visitor and said with a disgust tone, "I know why you are here, and the answer is no, and that's it."

"Well I expected you to be more gentle, Severus."

"I will not risk this, you are not a well-trusted person and doing this will end up bringing a monster like Tom Riddle."
"Shall I remind you that you set me into this? I lost everything!"
He rose from him seat and said with a threatening glare.
"I did not set you into this, Angelina!"
"Oh yes you did! You guided me to him."
He pointed his wand towards her.

"All I did was telling you where he flew with his stupid broom! You wanted Sirius but he didn't give you a damn, then that arrogant fool and you fall for him causing Lily to lose her marriage, I did not set you into this, this is his nature... he is now bored and wanted to court a new woman.. and you want me to brew you a love potion? Breaking a ministry rule and head to Azkaban, because...?"
She said, "Because I shall tell Lily who was the reason for her divorce .

Snape went mad; he started to threat her even more. "You whore! You seduce the man and activated the womanizer within him, and you accuse me with this just because you and your bloody friends asked where he play Quidditch?"
Severus knew what he is facing, no one would believe him and Angelina sounded very sure.
He closed the door and hexed her to faint, he sat on the armchair and moved her fainted body near the carpet. He recalled a memory when he first time met her at the Three Broomsticks, right after the war when he and Dumbledore announced the return of the arrivals.
Angelina stepped into the bar with Edward and Jonathan, and she presented them and herself to Severus and talked to him about the miracle that happened as he showed by their side at the Daily Prophet, knowing that they also were school mates the same year level, but not the same houses
"James and Sirius were our best friends at school; do you have any Idea where to find them? We should pay them a visit," Jonathan asked.
Severus couldn't tell them about Grimmauld Place since it was a super confidential headquarters for the Order, "I am afraid I can't. Black and the Potters are not accepting visitors at the main time."

Angelina said, "Then I believe we must meet them else where. Do owl me a letter if you know where the frequently walk or available at. You will do us a favor re-unit us with school friends." The two friends nodded in agreement.

Severus at this point made the worse decision: he agreed as he owled Lily asking her about what their next places they spend time in. She said in one of her letters: "Sirius will soon be an employee at the Ministry of Magic, and James and Harry rented a small Quidditch playground with the Weasley's."
He then owled Angelina who kept stalking those celebrities using Snape as a navigator! He didn't know he would cause a disaster.
They found James at the Quidditch pitch, and Angelina found Sirius at the ministry department and started her filthy games.
Sirius was faithful to Hermione. He refused any under-table invitation by Angelina. She, in return, met James at one of Jonathan's parties, who already became drunk, and started to live a very different life thanks to the two men.
James went mad. He loved her and did terrible things for her, but after a month she was dumb enough to give up everything for him: she quit her job and accepted his offer for marriage. He on the other hand, found himself incapable in new responsibilities, as he escaped from the last "Lily and his son." James decided to take it slow with her, and then she caught him cheating on her, which was shocking and unbearable for any woman.
He moved closer to the unconscious witch, searched in her bags for any type of address but he find nothing, he then decided to move her to St. Mungos, placing her near the back door, he put her there laid on the ground and casted an Obliviate.
And left.. unseen.
He went back home, acting like nothing happened at all.
The Daily Prophet front page was showing Angelina's accident in St. Mungos. The lady's memory was erased, she couldn't tell where is she or who she was... after an investigation they noticed some drugs and dangerous potions in her purse, which made the Ministry use this reason.
Of course, the newspaper will not be missed at Grimmauld Place, nor Hogwarts!
Snape showed zero expressions while reading the news, he flipped the page immediately and continued his breakfast.
Lily hoped for a moment that James wasn't part of this. She had no idea that the man next to her committed a crime for the sake of not losing her. Sometimes a man is innocent, but he will do terrible things to avoid the community who will not see him for who he truly is's judgement.

_________________________________________________

After three years...
After three years, much had happened. Ginny and Harry had their first son, who they named Albus. Tonks and Remus's son Teddy had just turned three-years-old. Mad-Eye Moody was his godfather; he never ended up having children, and due to his close relationship with Tonks, he was the one they could trust the most. As far as Sirius and Hermione, they got married and moved to a small villa on the beach-which was Hermione's dream. Lily and James came in contact, as James begged for forgiveness many times, but he was too late. Finally, Lily and Snape announced their relationship which was, at first, unwelcomed. Molly Weasley proved to be their biggest supporter.
As everyone was busy with their own lives, they accepted it, got married and had their first baby girl "Eileena." Petunia and Lily finally met, and made peace together and invited her for her second wedding.
Severus kept himself distant from Lily's circle, even though things went peacefully, but he was still Severus Snape.
Severus secret was never exposed, Angelina story kept buried and no one know about what he did.
It was a sunny morning at Hogwarts. Minerva McGonagall was busy with a maintenance mess with the construction company.
"Be careful with this one, it's 500 years old!" she yelled at the workers while placing down one of the portraits.
Snape went to see her yelling and asked her what she was doing
"You never stop changing Minerva? Let those walls take a rest."
"We still have many things to do! We are placing the war heroes' portraits instead of those old portraits we don't know who they are "
She turned to the potion master, "Severus, stop nagging. Please guide those men to the Room of Requirements, the Mirror of Erised should be moved to Borgin and Burkes this evening."
Severus nodded, and before he did , he went there alone.. he casted nonverbal spells and a door started to show up, he entered and the place was full of mess and anything you could imagine. Seconds after a flower arch of lilies started to form coming out from the ceilings, to the mirror of Erised. Severus stepped in the front of the mirror, it showed a little fog, and he saw nothing but himself.