Part 23 : Dad's Brew

After three days, Sirius and Hermione went back home after their night shift, they noticed all James clothes, stuff and luggage flying from Lily windows, she literally throw them out to the street.

Sirius smirked with half smile and said to Hermione, while his eyes were fixed at the clothes running out from the window straight to the trash can under the house, "Love, I bet Lily is healing."

.o0o.

Two days left for Hermione's birthday, Sirius and his godson secretly planned a party at the burrow, due its cozy and welcoming theme , they also planned a surprise for Lily as well.

The days went by Lily very quickly; living with Sirius black and Harry potter under one roof you will never know boredom. Harry get her a good flight with Buckbeak and Sirius kept telling her stories about Remus and his old adventures, such as how they once angered a random walking cat in Hogwarts courtyard, and had to run for miles around the school later because it turned out that was Professor McGonagall, and the time when they played a game of chicken with a Whomping Willow, which almost chopped Sirius's neck!

Speaking of Remus, he was very sympathetic towards his friend, of course he owled James and wrote a whole petition as his peaceful intentions started to work, but he ended up joining Sirius at the night chatter telling her their biggest pranks they did during school.

Ginny and Hermione made her a pampering routine. As the three gathered at her master bedroom and the place was full of facial masks, cucumber slices, muggle steam device for hair, and chocolates box Remus bought.

Molly showed her big support by " feeding " her everyday

"You are STARVING! Sirius Black, don't you feed them here?" Molly yelled at the Heir of Black as she does to her twins. "For god's sake come down here and eat! Your face looks peaky!"

She gained a few pounds thanks to Mrs. Weasely's classic duck pie. What a healing element.

It's 19 September, Hermione's birthday... and Sirius kept her eyes wrapped with cloth as she walked carefully through the stairs... followed by the rest to the Floo place.

"The Weasely Burrow" Harry said while slipping the sand .

As they showed up there, Sirius opened his lover's eyes. All the house shouted, "SURPRISE!"

She was surprised by the presence of all of her friends, including Hagrid and Tonks at the burrow, with purple balloons and magical party wheezes and ribbons flying around, and a big layered cake with candles on the tope. She said with watery eyes. "Oh my lord! Thank you, guys! This is beautiful!" She covered her eyes and cried happily.

The Party was a mixture of dancing and drinking games. Freddie was the one who played the piano as the musical instruments played magically by itself.

They sang, played, and raced like children thanks to George who organized the games, turning the house into a small casino.

Sirius won the dart twice although he was unbalanced, and Lily laughed that day like she never did in her life.

Hermione was happy and enjoyed a clumsy dance with Sirius, and Ginny was taking photos for all their funny positions and face expressions after the drinking.

Arthur and Molly danced together like they were on a honeymoon, their love will never fade.

Finally, the time for opening her presents had come. Every person in the room brought her a present. This was a treat for Hermione, as she used to buy everything for everyone. First, Hermione was handed a gift from Sirius who was visibly excited. As she opened the gift, she saw a red, round bottle with black ribbons decorating it. A perfume. She inhaled the scent and felt butterflies; this was the most beautiful scent she had ever smelled-not even in the muggle world had she ever experienced such a perfume!

She hugged Sirius as he opened his arms to her, kissed her on her head with a warm smile.

"Thank you," she said as she embraced him.

She noticed Harry carrying a pink envelope. She opened it and it was two tickets to magical Paris!

"That's for you and Mom. You could travel with those with in a year period. I thought you would have a big break from all of us after these... these things happening."

Lily and Hermione hugged each other and cried out of happiness. Harry and Sirius were staring at them happily; both girls weren't too happy these past months.

After she put down Harry's gift and thanked him from the bottom of her heart, she opened the rest of the presents. They were all fun, but none matched the excitement of the perfume and trip to Magical Paris.

Lily and Hermione were very happy, Lily jumped like a child, thrilled, as Harry and his godfather smiled at them, and then the twins turned on the music.

The night went magnificent, they danced and laughed, over-drank , and played many clumsy games together.

Nearing dawn, the invitees kissed and hugged goodbye. As people left, Molly said, a bit too loudly, "Lily, dear, remember it's not too late! Consider getting a husband by next Christmas."

"Oh my God! Goodbye, you all!" Lily responded as she turned toward Molly and whispered, "Not in front of Harry!" as she pointed toward her son.

She laughed secretly at her advice.

As they reached the house, Sirius clicked her wand by it walls and it started to come apart, presenting them the entry door. Lily and Harry went to their rooms , while Sirius and Hermione went to the kitchen, "nothing like our drinks" Sirius looked at his old vintage bottle like he holds the Oscars, although he deserves it, but that not the point now, Hermione was agreeing to something powerful, She never had " this" type of drinks before.

As she started to drink, Sirius figured out she was out of her normal state , he teased her while she took another glass "Who are you, and what have you done to Hermione Granger!?"

She couldn't walk, like the first time having a drink , why's everything in this house is very intense, dark & charming?

He held her, while kissing her very deeply their laughter was loud and they were blushed from head to toes and the temperature seemed like a sauna room,

"Thats dad's brew since 1950, Wonder of wonders look at us" as he gasped a loud laugh going up the stairs.

"Well thanks sweet lord that Walburga portrait is up there locked,or she will return alive to have a heart attack." Hermione said as she kept choking in laughter on his lab, until they reached Sirius's bedroom.

He cupped her cheeks and went close to see her amber brown eyes, his dark black hair strands fell over her tiny face," Happy birthday, love" he whispered

They lied on the bed exhausted, feeling hot, and the sun is coming to shine.

"Sirius, I haven't slept and I have classes tomorrow morning" Hermione said with feeling troubled. He answered while sighing "It's up to you pet, me or classes?"

She turned her face towards him, and flipped up to his core and pulled his blouse off.

"Of course it's you, you bastard!"

He chuckled at her naughty attitude "Tut tut, behave!"

She said while unbutton his blouse "Stop me then."

He immediately went nude, adjusted her under him as she crossed her smooth legs over his back , as he thrust without mercy to her and filling her to the core. She gasped a loud moan as He pulled back his head overlaying it like a dream to him , and she never felt satisfied at this deep point in her entire life. The bed was shaking like an earthquake, until they heard a massive creak, and the bed level went slightly down. Sirius stopped, rolled his eyes at the room trying to catch the sound source, after seconds he said:

"Hermione, I guess we broke the bed."