Part 6 : Fully Booked Grimmauld

A door slammed, a voice of cane hit the floor while a walking steps came closer. Igor Karkaroff, joining the order as he managed to turn against the Dark Lord. He greeted Albus and Alastor Madeye Moody, but the latter kept his guard up.
Remus went down stairs causing a very noosy creak sound, holding a punch of papers, and a chocolates like usual, crossing his way down and cursing under his breath;this become the house tradition lately.
    Alastor Moody took the papers from Remus as his eyes targeted the quaking ceilings and the stairs loud sound. He finally started to speak after all the attendees arrived.
    "Arthur, you will lead your boys team, you are enough to fill a department in the ministry I believe. Harry and the little O-fairies you will join Sirius. As for Remus and Neville, Tonks and Bill you will join me and Igor."
    He glanced at Igor with a threatening look, according to Sirius's advice, a death eater never stops being a death eater so he decided to stay close to him.
    He continued, "Potters, you will stay at this house without thinking to step away one inch out of it. If you expose yourselves, we're all screwed."
He studied the ceiling, the chandelier shaking at every move and the creaking of the stairs. Leaning towards the headmaster, he whispered,.
    "Dumbeldore, are you sure this house can withstand them all? 13 people including a large chicken on the third floor?"
    Dumbeldore whispered back, "It's the safest place."
    Madeye went back to the speech position giving a last instructions and warning,
"Now to all of you, this house is about two hundred years old, and you are a huge load to this fragile Structure. Don't use the stairs all together at once for god's sake!"

    Neville asked the life million dollar question,"But what if a fire breaks out?"
    Madeye far shout came as he left the dining table through the corridors.

"Consider jumping from the windows Longbottom!"

    Everyone was silence thinking about the shocking fact that they take turns to use the stairs. Hermione blushed at the idea of joining Sirius to his training team.
on the other side, Neville had hard times with the concept of "Igor and Madeye team" he will be dead by the next morning.
    Remus whispered to Madeye at the exit door, "Easy on the boy, you were a source of threat for him before."
Madeye huffed. "If the Dark Lord went easy then I will. It wasn't me who turn this boy's life to hell the previous years. He choses to be here he follow my instructions- constant vigilance."
     The members were dismissed. Ginny and Hermione had their own suite on the second floor. The Weaselys filled half of the rooms, except Percy and Bill with Fleur, who lived independently. The Potters took the extra living room and turned it into a chamber. Sirius went back to his childhood room insisted to keep Remus living with him in the same house, as he said he spent a quite long years alone.
Alastor Moody didn't live with them in the house because he had his own house, same as Neville he lived at his grandmother's house. Igor karkaroff took the third floor, side by side with Bukbeak and the werewolf Remus.

    The house was full indeed, like a pressurized soda can.
    And the tales of Grimmauld place started.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Harry lived a new life completely, as he now had parents not much older than him, were like his brother and sister, he enjoyed the family atmosphere as he had his wish fulfilled.
    James was reading the Daily Prophet, while Lily combed her red, long hair at the vanity. James closed his newspaper and spoke to his son.

    "So tell me son, how is Hogwarts treating you?"

    "To be honest, Dad, not even one year went normal, but my grades are all well."

Lily turned to them and said "I think you fancy someone, Granger maybe..."
    "Oh! No mom, she's like my sister, actually its Ginny. We're in love."
James laughed, proud that his son had grown enough to find love. "Look at that little man. Hey Sirius! You really had a good influence, you bloody bastard!"
    Harry took in his view, a mother and father, asking him about school, and dating! Teasing his friend and godfather a whole different life.
    He kept telling them the light & dark also, they missed a lot of events.
He started to reveal the terrible days with the Dursly's after his mom insistence, reaching Malfoy, and The friendship with Hagrid.
Just wait until all this is over, my boy. I will hit that Malfoy right on his grumpy face." James vowed..
    Lily then kept silent, Regretting what he revealed about Petunia, Harry said, "Mom, don't worry about it. I wasn't her son, after all."    "But she was my sister!"
    James hugged his wife "It is destined to happen, Sirius was oppressed, We've been betrayed, and Vernon Dursley wasn't the kindest man, but at least he managed, he had the weaselys, and Hermione.! "
    He turn to his son and said, "Son, I am proud of you, I know other wizards turned very dark If they were at your place. You, my son, chose the light."
Harry said, "He is right mom, The Weaselys and Hermione were my family. Not to forget Hagrid, you saw him today he was very happy for me and, he was the person I always find by my side."

    "That's my boy," James cheered Harry and Lily, Harry excused them to dismiss and moved to his Room, as the couples sat together, and Lily started to play the Piano, bringing life to the Dark Gloomy Grimmauld Place 12.
    James took a seat near her, she rested her head on his shoulder as he said gently, " I love you."