Dad's Made ( M ) content

Include song + mature content at the last paragraph only

After three days, Sirius and Hermione went back home after their night shift, they noticed all James clothes, stuff and luggage flying from Lily windows, she literally throw them out to the street.

Sirius smirked with half smile and said to Hermione, while his eyes were fixed at the clothes running out from the window straight to the trash can under the house

"Love, I bet Lily is healing."

.o0o.

Two day left for Hermione's birthday, Sirius and his godson secretly planned a party at the burrow, due its cozy and welcoming theme , they also planned a surprise for Lily as well.

The days went by lily very quickly, living with Sirius black and Harry potter under one roof you will never know boredom. Harry get her a good flight with bukbeak and Sirius kept telling her stories about he & Remus old adventures . Speaking of Remus, he was very sympathetic towards his friend, of course he owled James and wrote a whole petition as his peaceful intentions started to work, but he ended up joining Sirius at the night chatter telling her their biggest pranks they did during school.

Ginny and Hermione made her a pampering routine , as the three gathered at her master bedroom and the place was full of facial masks, cucumber slices, muggle steam device for hair, and chocolates box Remus bought,

Molly showed her big support by " feeding " her everyday

"You went out of a starvation, Sirius black don't you feed them here?" Molly yelled at the Heir of Black as she does to her twins " For god's sake come down here and eat! Your face look peaky!"

She gained a few pounds thanks to mrs. Weasely Classic Duck pie. What a healing ailment.

~

It's 19 September, Hermione birthday.. and Sirius kept her eyes wrapped with cloth as she walked carefully through the stairs.. followed by the rest to the Floo place.

"The Weasely Burrow" Harry said while slipping the sand .

As they showed up there, Sirius opened his lover eyes.

As all the house shouted "SURPRISE!"

she was surprised by the presence of all of her friends, including Hagrid and tonks at the burrow, with purple balloons and party magical wheezes and magical ribbons flying around, and a big layered cake with candles on the tope , she said with watery eyes " oh my lord, thank you guys ! This is beautiful " she covered her eyes and cried happily.

The time for opening her present has come, every person in the room bought her a present, because she used to buy everything for everyone, such a good to treat her generous nature, Hermione handed a gift from Sirius who was excited about, as she opened it , it was a red round bottle , with black ribbons decorating it, she inhaled the perfume and her lungs had butterflies, the most beautiful perfume she smelled ever, not even in muggle world she smell such a perfume.

She hugged Sirius as he opened his arms to her, kissed her on her head with a warm smile. She noticed Harry carrying a pink envelope , she opened it and it was a two tickets to magical Paris!

"That's for you, and Mom, you could travel with those with in a year period, I thought you would have a big break from all of us after this.. this things happening"