Part 8 : Dumbeldor's Army

Dumbeldore Army training

' "George Weasely! Is that how you're going to defend your family?!" She brushed down her apron and said, "I'm heading back to the headquarters, /don't/ be late for dinner!" '
Molly walked away in the green grass , entering her house and grabbed some vegetables basket with her to the Floo , she wore her cloak , and basket on her hands and said clearly,
" Number 12 , Grimmauld Place , The House of Black " and she throw the powder immediately, which transported her in a second to the desired place , in a green cold flames,
She walked out the floo fireplace of the House of Black, hearing Sirius encouragement to his team , " Nice one , Harry ! .. Hermione lower your wand more you can do it ! Come on ! Good !l

The garden filled with mechanical Death Eaters and training dummies to simulate a battle field. Alastor Moody set a charms and enchantments to increase the level of the challenge. The real issue was with poor little Neville. Madeye started a defense lesson where the training between neville and Igor Karkaroff.
As she saw them from the windows exchanging some flying hexes ,
as Molly was giving orders to Kreachers to clean the kitchen, she bring the trainers and their students a big bottle of fresh Red orange juice to refresh them up at the break, she heard Madeye shouting , and went again to the window to check Nevill again , " poor little boy " she whispered

    "As you are familiar with my point of view, when it comes to teaching, I believe in practical approaches. " he hit his cane on the ground ,
' "Defense, Longbottom, defense! And stick to your position!" Madeye commanded. Igor hexed with Expalliuamus, and sent Neville flying to the other side of the garden. Neville pushed himself up with a weak, "I'm okay, I'm okay."
Igor yanked him up by the scruff and dropped him to his feet. "Silly boy, you almost fainted with Expelliamus. In battle, they'll curse you with Cruciatus, and you'll wish you'd never been born." '

    Sirius's team practiced the Patronus charm. A peaceful and fun thing to do as a first day of teaching.
    "Now, hold on to that happy memory, and let it fill you completely. The faster you do, the less time it will take during a fight. 'Expecto Patronum!'"
A huge contrast took place between the two sides of the garden. The first half practiced a patronus, colored with blue light ribbons and the running animals that represent the little wizards while the other half was Neville being flown and hexed about to the tune of Igor's evil laugh.

    Neville stared at them with jealousy, wondering why it always happen to be sorted in the drastic teacher's class?
    He moved shyly to Madeye and asked him with low voice, "Sir, why can't we start with the Patronus Charm, for the sake of not breaking my skull?"
   Madeye laughed as Igor Karkaroff sarcastically answered, "Because we don't have happy memories to do the Patronus Charm, Mr. Longbottom." he said while taking a sip of beer.

    "Maybe Professor Remus can," said Neville.
"It's okay, Longbottom. We will manage." Remus winked at him while whispering to Madeye.
    "I told easy on the boy he spent his life in Herbology lessons." Remus whispered to Madeye.

Molly Jumped, " and stop mentioning the curtiatus curse in front of him ! " she always pitted the boy , he grow without his parents because of this curse precisely.
" I am easy on him, I actually told him to go and have a drink to rest " Said Madeye to both Remus and Mrs.Weasely , they glared back at him, not really sure about this.
    While Neville walked through the cupboard, he saw Hermione hair bushed and her face grueling, she spoke without anyone asking her what happened
    "Nothing, I was hexed with Stupefy, that's all," she said while moving upstairs. "Anyone here have a comb?"
    "A comb? A COMB? Blimey, you want to look good during practicing defense? "
Ron was interested in knowing why in the name of Merlin she wants a comb?
    "It's not your concern RONALD." Actually, Hermione was very determine to look good in the presence of Sirius, she left the training searching for a comb.

The Arrivals  , A slow Burn Romance [ Edited Version 2022 ] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara