Peace Envoy

"Say it again Ginny dear, I cannot understand this Girls Logarithm! " Sirius said to Ginny as she gathered with him to find a solution for this conflict , because Harry is about to collapse, first his parents.. and now this.

"Listen, Lily is not talking to Snape, nor Hermione.. and Hermione and Snape are not talking at all.. yet, Hermione also doesn't want to talk to Lily ! "

Sirius lost his temper, "Say it without Snape's role please."

"Lily and Hermione are not talking."

"First step is clear, thank you .. now spare me, what's Snape have to do with it?"

"It's because Snape Lily's friend at the first place, so Hermione feels offended somehow and decided to not deal with Snape and his related " Friends " , and you however, talked shit about Snape, so Lily stopped talking to Hermione because you're her friend."

"Then we need to solve this issue individually." Sirius smirked.

He left to the kitchen as Hermione was reading the dailyprophet, he pulled a chair and stood next to her, he faced her position as she didn't. She said while reading " haven't you read the news? The Ministry will confiscate all types of love potions and veta-serum! and everyone sale it will consider a criminal "

Sirius said, "I don't care about the ministry fancy, sudden decisions I have one thing for tonight, and it's you," he took a breath and asked.

"One simple question my love. Why you're not talking? You and Lily?"

Hermione gave him a deathly stare and continued to read as she answered behind the newspaper "Because of the latest events."

Sirius paused a little bit and continued " well, she is too not talking to him because of the previous events, and she also wondering why are you." he cleared his throat.

"Not t-talking to .. her .. " he gave her puppy eyes.

She lowered the newspaper, gazed at him and left it up again ignoring his negotiations.

"Mione, she cut the friendship with her oldest friend, because of you .. she is really puzzled by your ignorance! Come on dear cheer up."

Ginny was covering her mouth and chuckle behind the door shocking of what she heard , he was lying! Lily never said that, but he was building a fake scenarios for the aim of melting the ice.

Sirius left his girlfriend, clearing her thoughts, and headed to the angry redhead up there.

"Lily, our most lovable witch, how is going? "

"What do you want?" Lily closed her book and gave him the full attention.

"Well, I want you to know that Hermione is feeling guilty about what happened, and she thinks you hate her now , for merlins love, she was insulted in front of everyone, why you are treating her this way?"

Lily is the kindest one, she always was the one who start peace. As she left the room

Walking around aimlessly, Sirius noticed a dozens of letters at her window balcony, he opened the window and grabbed one of them hoping to be " maybe ", from James.. he turned the letter to see the sender name, it was Severus.

He didn't feel comfortable at all, but he turned it back to the same place so he will not convicted a stalker or something.. he was worried about Lily, as he said before her unconditional love nature will put her in trouble one day. Fixing Severus Snape the outgrown dungeons bat was not doing her any good.