Part 17 : Bottle fame

Mom , we are home ! " Harry called.

"Hi Harry, hello Hermione where is James?" Lily said while cooking the dinner.
"He met old friends and he will back later " Harry said while placing his broom at the corner. Hermione kissed Lily and Sirius on their cheeks as she greeted them, which made Sirius blush, he didn't used to her " french way" of saying hello.

Sirius pulled a chair to have a drink, and asked "Didn't you know their names, Harry? If they knew your father, that means I know them too."
"It's Edward McLaggen, and The second one was something like , Jonathan..."
"Jonathan Dawlish" Sirius finished
"Yes, those two."
Sirius's eyes went dark, he didn't like what he heard at all, as he stared at Lily and Harry. Hermione whispered to Harry as they went upstairs "I think your godfather is not quite happy about those names."

Harry said, "I don't know, they were normal men to me."

"Anyway, Ginny is staying here at the weekend" Hermione teased Harry. "Good news, I haven't seen her in two weeks ! "two weeks."
After few hours, Sirius stayed at the same position waiting for James to come back home. He missed the dinner and the tea after dinner. Lily joined Harry and Hermione at the living room while Sirius and Remus waited and waited for their friend. At 12 o'clock, he showed from the Floo place looking very happy.
"Hi guys, good evening," James said in an awkward, overly excited tone , he looked like he is withholding something.
"Enjoying the night, James?" Remus asked.
"Yeah, I'm thrilled. I went to the pub with-" James paused.
"Yes? With whom?" Sirius raised an eyebrow, questioning James.
"With... do you remember the Ravenclaw guys, Jonathan and Edward? Ahahaha. They were very welcoming indeed and happy to see me," James said.

"Yeah, and I also remember they are not the best people to hang out with," Sirius said as his face expressions filled with disgust.
"What's wrong with you? Did Lily say something about this? There is nothing we just had a beer at the pub and chitchatting about the old days and that's all."
Remus turned back to look at James and said with quite a strict tone, "Lily doesn't know what type of men they are, James. It's not good for you to slip on that side."
"Hey guys, listen, there is nothing, why don't you share us?"
Remus said, "I am married guy." As he raised his hand with objection.
Sirius said, "I've quit that shit." He stood up and stormed to James, looked him in the eye, and said "Lily, doesn't deserve this. Those men are doing nothing good to your life."
James left the kitchen as he walked away to his room. Remus and Sirius shared the tea while reading the Daily Prophet. "And how is going with 'Mione?" Said Remus.
Sirius sighed heavily, "Nothing new than what is obvious, still friends. She is not ready"
"And may I know why?" Remus said.
"She wants to build her life after the war; everything was destroyed after her parents banished her. We are now playing ON and OFF until she opens that door for me."
Remus said easily, "But she has a job now--next week at the ministry. I thought she would be more stable and independent as she always wished."
Sirius stared at her empty place at the table, "Whatever it is on her mind Remus, it's not easy."

" Valentine's Day is coming, MAKE it easy on her, goodnight," Remus winked to him and dismissed himself.
Well, it's not so hard for Sirius black to "treat" a lady; he always was and remains the heartbreaker for women all over London.