He closed the window and he moved his hearing towards the corridors, he heard ladies sobbing.. as he went to check , he slowly showed his head outside the door.. he was surprised to see them hugging each other.

Ginny was showing thumbs up sign at him, as she came closer she dared to tell him " you are a talented actor, Sirius Black.. I thank merlins I am not Hermione "

He chuckled "Because of Hermione, I am always exposed, let's hope this is the last time."

Ginny answered "And what if they talked deeper, and knew the true of your fake scenarios?"

"At least then it will be very difficult to cut the tie, look at them they couldn't stand two weeks without each other's company."

    Lily and Hermione went to the three broomsticks to have a drink,using the invisibility cloak to avoid the journalists on their way, they both were exhausted since the exams started, Hermione confessed to lily that she lied about the malfoy man...

Lily and Hermione went to the three broomsticks to have a drink,using the invisibility cloak to avoid the journalists on their way, they both were exhausted since the exams started, Hermione confessed to lily that she lied about the malfoy manor crime, she used it as a defense system, which made lily think deeper why Snape haven't deny it?

"They summoned there at the malfoy manor, back at their times with Voldmort.. they do all the crimes ,but he didn't do what I said , I just wanted to stop him from talking shit."

"It's over, to the order" lily presented the toast to Hermione.

Hermione was setting facing people while lily was turning her back, she couldn't know who came to the bar

The brunette noticed Dumbledore and Snape entering the meeting room on the second floor, as Severus was very careful not to be seen. Closing the door very well, as Madam Rosmirta entered with the drinks.

"I am going to the lavatory, I won't be long " said Hermione While taking the cloak with her under the table quickly without lily noticing. Her curiosity made her doing like Harry in his third year, when he wore the cloak to spy on Cornillius Fudge and the Professors in the same place.

She put the cloak on, and ran to the room, as madam Rosmirta was dismissed.

She entered and stood by the corner to hear their conversation.

"I have no idea how did this curios creature finds out, but I hope to fix it with Lily as soon as possible." said Snape while drinking his glass.

Dumbeldore gazed at Severus, for a moment he looked like he knew something .

"Why you are interested in making things up with her ? You already paid the debt. She didn't bother asking you about how true this was? You, on the other hand didn't deny, it made things worst."

Hermione went shivering as she said to her thoughts, "So lily was right, he didn't deny" Yes, she accidentally was right.

Severus said fiercely, "I didn't go through all of this so a stupid know-it-all will ruin what left of my relationship with Lily, Albus."

"All of this ? You didn't bring her back because you were feeling guilty, It because you wanted her .. Severus, I beg you! Tell me I am mistaken "

"I have manners , I never been a part of her divorce, do not accuse me "

The moment of silence hit hard the both men.

"I am not accusing you, I will assume for now, Luck went by your side after 20 years of forbidden love " Dumbeldore winked at him as he raised his glass.

Snape relaxed his core at the leather sofa , "Luck was never by my side, Though it is for a while, but that night again ruined everything, my tongue slipped and made me and her .. apart again"

He recalled a memory when he called her a mudblood, which was the reasone for her leaving and choosing James over him, and now he Spoke another poisoned words that led them to the same fate.

Hermione felt like she was floating, shocked, she heard too much as she couldn't taken back everything, she left the room under the cloak and went back to her place, Silent.

"What took you so long?" Lily asked.

Of course, she couldn't tell her Snape and Dumbeldore are talking about her upstairs, and that Snape did terrible things assuring her guess was right and her words didn't slip away , and he loved her for twenty years while everyone included herself thought it was just a guilt situation needed to be fixed, she couldn't tell her that love came in the first place .. while guilt came on the second place and dumbeldore suspects snape to be apart in her divorce somehow.

"I was fixing my make-up." Hermione said.