1. Harry Holds The Baby (His POV)

Y/N held the baby for around 15 minutes until I could see it in her eyes that she was ready to fall asleep but she was fighting it. The small baby in her arms started to fuss.

"I think she wants her daddy," Y/N smiled and I carefully took Emilia into my arms. Finally holding your daughter after waiting nine long months is something no one can explain. And the love you feel for your child is beyond any love you've ever felt before.

At that moment a nurse came in and helped us move to our maternity suite instead of the birthing suite. I helped Y/N while the nurse wheeled Emilia in her little crib.

One we were settled into the other room I took Emilia into my arms again as Y/N fell straight asleep.

"Hi Emilia, I'm your daddy," her crying disintegrated and she fluttered her eyes closed at the sound of my voice.

I walked around the room rocking her gently and singing quietly to her. After 25 minutes I slipped her into her little hospital crib and smiled at my daughter and my wife both sleeping.

I left the room and pulled my phone out to call our families to tell them she had arrived. My mum, dad, Robin and Y/N's parents were coming tomorrow at 2. Gemma was coming at 3. And the boys and their girlfriends were coming at 4. That meant today was all about my little family.

Entering the room again I seen they were still both sleeping so I decided to go for a nap. With all of the excitement and emotion today, I was wrecked.