𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟲 || To Reunite

a/n: the chapter i've been waiting for. nice and long. buckle up, coz it's gonna be a loooong ride. Here's what you'll need:

□Popcorn (to eat, of course, unless you wanna throw it on someone..)

tissues (in case you're emotional-like me)

a pillow (to muffle your yells/cries)

a knife (to kill the author)

□chocolate (because chocolate is life)

□a gift for your author if you liked the chapter (preferably a vote, a comment, and SHARE THE STORY TO ONE OTHER PERSON)

Alright! Enough stalling.. on with the chapter.

"S-Sirius?" asked Emery, "Wh-what are you doing here?"

He said nothing.

Emery turned back, moving forward to occupy the carriage that had just come.

Before she climbed onto the carriage, she felt a hand grasp her arm.

 Emery turned to face Sirius, her eyes asking him unvoiced questions.

"Where are you going?" Sirius asked, his eyes slightly wide. 

Emery smiled. "I got a letter from the Greek Ministry of Magic. They've agreed to let Papa go. I'm going to the Embassy to get these documents signed," Emery explained. "I'll be back before evening."

Sirius' eyes gleamed. "Wait.. really? He's free?"

Emery nodded. 

"That's fantastic!" Sirius exclaimed. "Wait.. you're going alone?"

Emery hummed. "Mhmm, now I'm getting late, my portkey leaves in an hour. Don't worry about me," she smiled, leaning forwards and kissing his cheek. "I'll be fine."

Sirius went pink as he touched his cheek.

"Yeah.." he voiced silently. "Uh- take care, Emery."

Emery smiled, and motioned to the driver to start moving, waving to Sirius, whose figure became smaller and smaller in the distance.

As Sirius waved back, he felt a funny jolt of electricity course through him, something inexplicable. 

Perhaps it was the notion that something might happen to her.

Emery reached the Hogsmeade station in half an hour. She thanked the carriage driver, and as she adjusted her cloak, she turned around, heading towards the village.

She was about to enter through the gates, but the moment her eyes landed upon the Hogsmeade entrance, she gasped.

There, leaning against the wall, standing before her, was none other than Sirius Black, his hands in his pockets, a cigarette held between his lips, his grey eyes sparkling at her.

"S-Sirius?" she whispered unbelievably. "H-How?" Her mouth opened and closed. "But you were there-" she gestured, then looked back and forth. "And now here.."

"Aren't you glad to see me, love?" he chuckled, taking her bag from her hand.

"NO!" she gasped, "I- I mean, yes, well, of course I'm glad to see you, it's just that you scared me. How did you get here? Did you take permission? Why did you come?" She rambled, asking him all sorts of different questions as she looped his arm in his, walking with him to the village.