Just a little bit about this story

Disclaimer I don't own any of these characters or pictures or songs or any other things that will be included in this story all those go to the people that created them.

Alright bear with me kiddos because this story is gonna be cringe and horrible at loving [considering my past] and well this story is a twist considering its in the real world since instead of this being a story about the main character [Y/N] where he lives with the kda girls or he has magical powers and suddenly he can defeat gods and is the 'White knight' of the kda and defends them of everything and then suddenly it turns into hardcore sex for some unknown reason and then the romances and stuff are just bland and kinda boring and stuff and no no no........This story will be different since in short its going to be them living with us then we living with them.

Considering they are living in the 'Real world' where they have no fame no fortune (technically they do but u know its all owned by riot so lol) and is forced to just fight in a 'arena'/'facility' where you are trapped considering you were abducted just to fight. But all hope is not lost thanks to your 'wealth' and your roommates 'wealth' however i am going to put the other league characters in this story just gotta figure out how they would fit in this real world but anyways enjoy this story considering im gonna have a hard time writing this but i will try to write alot and make this story extend as much as possible because why not and endings with cliffhangers or just ending the story in general is sad af or just annoying. Anyways enough about me rambling lets get to work.

P.S chapter comes out either tmr or the day after it since i gotta think alot and this is my first time and im nervous so but thx to me reading alot of romance stories i will try my best.

Extra P.S there is gonna be possibly some fourth wall breaks and references to games and shows and more *wink* *wink* oh and btw I will try to explain alot of what's happening and how we gained this and that and stuff so enjoy the show

Update: IT seems like I've had my imagination run to wild and it feels like a anime where the Mc has a adventure in this book sooooo...........yea

Extra Update: You know it's taken place in the real world right not in the league universe......this reminds me of the movie pixels