Smooches (yes it's Lumity) [28]

Start from the beginning

"Oh..There goes the idea of asking you to slap some sense in to me.."

The human smiled softly, connecting their foreheads, the witch finally emitting a real purr. "After school..We can go to the adoption center and get you a new cat, okay..?"

"Uhm..Okay..Yeah okay..I can do that, get a new kitty.."

"If you don't want to, we can get you a different pet. Alright?"

Luz nodded, Amity internally cursing herself for doing this thing she never wants to do again. She kissed Luz's cheek, the witch humming quietly, nuzzling the human. "Boscha told me that helps..Don't remember when she told me that but she did..So..Did it.. Work..?"

The witch nodded slowly, giving her a tight squeeze, her face very red. 'Oh no. Oh no no no. This isn't happening. I'm not falling for Amity. She- No no. I'm not. I'm nooottt. Am I?-'

"Do you need me to do it again..?"

'If you do I'll probably die SO-' "Maybe.." 'LUZ YOU DUM DUM- NO I DON'T-"

Amity gently pushed her back, kissing her cheek again, the witch giggling at the interaction. "Tickles!"

The human smiled softly, kissing her face, the witch laughing and giggling, loving the funny devotion. Totally platonic right guys? A hundred and second (102) episode and I'm giving you a platonic kiss! How sweet am I? I know I know, you love me, go ahead and type it in the comments.

*Honestly go ahead and put some angry comments I don't care- And if you were counting how many kisses Amity gave Luz, Amity just gave her 23

When Amity eventually stopped, Luz was happy again, a smile on her cute face. "Right then. Class?"

"Class!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

When school ended, the second Luz stepped out of class, she was dragged off. Amity quickly went after her, the witch turning the corner, the Blight turning back and taking a shortcut. Luz was let go, the witch taking her human friends hand. "Skara! Are you okay? You don't look well!"

"Luz please don't lie to me okay?"

"Wha- Okay- What's wrong?"

"You turned in to a coyote a few days ago right?"

"Me? No."

Skara was pulled back, Luz being blocked off by Amity. "What the hell Skara!?"

"Amity!" Luz huffed.

"Amity! You! You hang out with her every single day! You must know! Did you see her turn in to a coyote the other day?"

The Blight looked back at Luz, "Actually I was a wolf-" She whispered.

"Luz what did you do-"

"I-It was Joey! I would've never made it and he could've cut himself! Amity you know what I'd do for my friends! They needed me and that was the only way I knew at the time!"

Amity facepalmed, the witch grabbing on to Amity's arm, hiding behind her as Skara wanted someone to believe her. "Listen. Skara. I won't tell anyone okay? But are you on drugs?"