Chapter 1

This all happened after Frozen 2 btw, not literally. But if u watched Frozen 2 then you'd know whats happening and the characters and stuff.

Elsa's POV;

It's been a while since i felt so free and great.. after I decided i did belong in the forest, ever since then i have been looking after the small village. Being the fifth spirit feels okay, i still don't understand why i was rewarded with this gift. I've made a few friends, Honeymaren was the first friend i made i  the forest.

I went back to my tent and layed down on my bed, i know i feel so free.. but it still doesnt feel right. As if i was alone.. i sat up to look at the pictures of Anna, Olaf, Sven, Kristoff, even a picture of my parents 6 years ago.. before they died. I miss them all, but the forest is really comforting. And with the other spirits in this forest, it really does feel like home. My thoughts were cut-off when Honeymaren peeked in my tent, "Hey," she said waving at me. I smiled and signaled her to step in.

"Hi, uh.. I just wanted to know if you want to eat? It's lunch and.. last time i saw you eat was 2 days ago.." she continued, frowning, as if she was worried. Well, i was pretty confused.. why is she worried. "I'm fine, and sure.. i can eat." I replied, standing up. But once i stood up Honeymaren took my hand and booked it towards Ryder, near the beach. Wow this girl can run..- i thought after she stopped and greeted Ryder, i was out of breath actually.. while she was running i tried to catch up. Confused, why Maren wasn't out of breath.

"Oh sorry, did i run too fast?" She sheepishly smiled, lending her hand to help me up. "Don't worry, i just didn't expect you to run that fast." I laughed awkwardly as i took her hand. We sat beside a tree for some shade, watching the kids run around and play while we eat. Well, they eat. I know i said 'Sure.. i can eat.', but i wasn't hungry. I didn't really care about food, and i don't have an apetite. "Hey.." i heard Honeymaren's voice, she tapped my shoulder and looked at me. "C'mon.. why aren't you eating?" She asked with her mouth full. "Please.. don't talk with your mouth full.." i said, making her to cover her mouth. After a while of silence, she apologized. I felt her gulp down her sandwhich, "Why aren't you eating?" She repeated, i shrugged. Anorexia can do a swan dive off of a 5 story building. I thought to myself, "What's anorexia?" Maren asked me, raising one eyebrow. "Oh.. did i say that outloud?" I felt myself getting red, my whole body filled with embarassment. She nodded. I quickly put my legs against my chest and burried my face, That was embarrasing.. i thought. I felt Honeymaren's hand on my back, it felt warm.. comforting and calm. I looked at her waiting for an answer.. "Anorexia is a disorder.. it basically means that you don't really want to eat." I say, trying my best to put my words in an understanding way. "Well, is there some way you can eat? Please Elsa, i don't want you dying of starvation." She said, handing me a sandwhich. I looked at her eyes, dead serious. I just accepted the food and forced myself to eat. It was pretty good, untill my stomach started to grumble and hurt. I let out a muffled groan, not aware of my powers. "Uh.. are you okay?" Honeymaren asked, i didn't look up to see her. So i just nodded while my head was burried between my legs that were against my chest. "Then uh, maybe unfreeze my hands..?" Honeymaren asks nervously, i swiftly looked up to see her hands frozen with my hand locked in the same ice Honeymaren's hands were. I quickly evaporated the ice and apologized, she laughed softly and short. I felt my face heat up a little, confused. I tried making my hands cold and placed it against my cheeks. Honeymaren look at my confused, then smiled.. "What are you doing?" She smirks at me. Then i start heating up more, What the hell..? I thought to myself, making sure i didn't say it out loud this time. "Nothing," i put my hands down, then pushing myself off to stand up. "I'm going to go now." I looked at Honeymaren then smiled, then i glanced at Ryder who was sleeping. "You should probably wake your brother up..?" I suggested. "Huh?" Honeymaren looked confused and looked over at Ryder, "Oh- what the.. eh whatever." She stood up, and insisted to walk back to camp. "Sure, i don't mind.." i reply giving her a smile, she smiled back and we both started walking. I looked at the water glisten and shine, it was really beautiful, but also blinding. We walked in silence.

"So Snowflake," she said a little loud. I jumped and looked at her, stopping. "Oh.. right sorry i forgot i was walking with you.." i explained, nervously smiling. "Sorry, i didn't mean to make you jump." She apologized, "Dont worry. What was it you were going to say?" I asked, feeling bad i cut her off. "Huh, oh! Right, i was just going to ask you what you would like to do with me today?" She responded as we both started walking slowly again, "If you do want to do something with me today.. it's okay if you don't want to." She adds, reassuring. "Oh don't worry, i'd like to spend some time with you." I reply giving her a soft smile. "Uh you can choose what you want to do today."

As she chooses what to do quietly, I think back of all the flaws and embarrasing mistakes i did in the past. I cringe and felt like crying, i felt hopeless, lonely, and shameful. As if i was trapped in a corner surrounded by toxicity, i felt myself hyperventilating and some tears running down my face. Then i felt a shake on my shoulder, i look up at Honeymaren looking worried. I suddenly realised what i've did and apologised for what seems like a million times. "Im sorry Maren, i didn't mean to-"

"Hey, you could've just said youdidn't want to hang with me." She cut me off, smiling. But i felt some sadness in her. "Huh? No it's not that. I do want to hang out." I assured her, placing my hand on her shoulder. She pulled me into a hug, but the same weird feeling came back. A mixture of happiness, embarrasment, anxious, and awkwardness. Still, i hugged back. After a few seconds of us hugging, i feel her head resting against my shoulder. I felt myself get hotter and hotter. I quickly pulled away, unkowingly knowing that i alarmed her. "So.. what were some of your ideas for today..?" I asked her, preventing some more awkward silence. "Oh, maybe we can go to Arendelle? We can take that water horse, Nokk.. was it?" She asks, i nod in response of her question. I really liked the idea of that, but i don't feel like going. "Well, maybe not today. But on Fridays, i go to Arendelle because of family games and stuff like that." I told her with a smile. "Maybe you'd want to come with me this Friday?" I add, her eyes widen and squeals. She nods quickly, "Yes please! Take me on a tour around Arendelle!!" She yells, i was unsure if that was a command or a question. I laughed and ageed to take her on a mini tour. She gave a big grin and hugged me again, only this time.. tightly, not calming..- But it did feel good still, the weird feeling came crawling back up. Her hug loosens a bit, giving me the oppurtunity to hug her back..

——————

Lol so how was that for a pretty long and first in a few months fanfic? Good? Okay? Meh? Bad? Idc what ur opinion is- (no offense)

So uh.. i might/might not update soon. Depending on how busy i'll be.