Taeyong pulled away first, "We shouldn't be like this."

"I hate the distance between us, but I understand."

"It's not easy on me either but it needs to be done until you decide what you want."

"Okay," I replied.

"Make sure to text Bin though," he said as he left the room.

We walked out and Taeyong bid goodbye to all of us. "Do you like him?" Jaem smirked.

"Jaemin I swear you better shut up. Go kiss Jeno if you're that bored with your life," I said.

"Okay," Jaemin said as he walked up to Jeno with puckered lips. We all just laughed at the expression on Jeno's face.

Chenle, Jisung, Renjun, and I went to another room to hang out since I was closest to them and the other members wanted to watch a movie but we wanted to talk. Renjun and I sat on one bed while Chenji sat on the other.

"It's nice to finally just hang out together," Chenle sighed out.

"I agree," Jisung said. Renjun slowly laid down and put his head in my lap and I started playing with his hair.

"Remember when we met?" Chenle said. I smiled at the fond memory.

We were so young then, the dreamies were preparing to go on stage to perform 'Chewing Gum'. They were so small then. I smiled as I remembered meeting them. Prior to that occasion though I met these three, I walked into the practice room while the three of them were practicing on the hoverboards.

I scared Jisung and he fell down and then it got worse from there. As I went to help him up my pants ripped. Then when I got him something to drink I fell and hit my head and spilled my juice on him. It was so awkward. That day we swore we'd never tell anyone what happened. The only thing Taeyong knew was that I ripped my pants.

We sat there for a while just joking around and telling stories and just catching up. Renjun and I cuddled the whole time, it was really nice to just have him there by my side, these boys brought me the most comfort out of everyone in Dream. I never had to feel like I needed to cover things up. As we all finally laid down to rest Jisung, Chenle, and I cuddled up together since I promised. "Sunny, next time you sleep over I call dibs on cuddling with you," Renjun pouted.

"Works for me," I said as I was slowly falling asleep. Being with the dreamies really felt refreshing.

When I woke up everyone was gone, I cleaned up and then called Taeyong to come and get me.

We went back to my house, Moon bin was out for the day because ASTRO had schedules so he was staying with them tonight as well because it was more convenient. After we got to my house and we walked in.

"Taeyong? I wanna kiss you again, I think I like you," I said looking directly into his eyes. I said after we were in the house.

He didn't waste a moment before kissing me after my speech. We just kissed. He grabbed my hips and signaled for me to jump which I did. He walked us to the kitchen and put me down. "I want water," he said acting like that didn't just happen.

I stood there shocked but I still drank from the bottle of water that was thrown at me. Once he put the water down we talked for a bit and I sat on the counter to get more comfortable. After awhile Taeyong walked up to me and trapped me there and kissed me again.

I slid one arm behind his neck while the other caressed his jaw, his arms stayed on my waist. We made out slowly yet roughly. His kisses were addictive. I pulled away first, "Doesn't this just prove that he was right?" I asked.