The drama continues

It was now Wednesday The beginning of the week had gone by quick as per usual. 
Gina hadn't been to school all week which i was grateful for. 
Me and Seth went on a cinema date last night and i loved it !!! We went to see the Theory of everything and OMG i cried my eyes out. 

I started getting ready for school after i'd taken a shower. I slightly curled some of my hair pushing my fringe to the side then applied some foundation and powder.Then i put on some dark eye shadow with with redish coloured eye liner on the bottom of my eyes before applying a small amount of eye shadow and i didn't bother with lipstick. 
i decided on a red skater skirt with a black silky button up top that made my bra slightly visible with a studded collar along with some lace black ankle boots. 
I grabbed my bag walking downstairs and outside to meet everyone. 

When i got there i walked straight upto Seth and kissed his lips and then i realized everyone was here including Gina. 
Except Tyler who had gotten the week off to take his mum to Disney land and some hockey matched. 
I was so happy his mum was getting to live her dreams before she passed.

We all arrived at school and headed to our first lesson which was disappointingly science. 
We was early as always so i decided to sit on top of my desk and Seth walked in between my legs taking a hold of my waist and started to kiss me which i gladly accepted the kiss. 
Then i heard  "get a room" along with "get in there Seth" "eewww gross "my innocent eyes". 
I laughed into the kiss biting onto Seth's bottom lip. 
He pulls away saying "you look amazing as always, i like your bra by the way" adding a ink at the end before leaning back into kiss me again. We sat kissing til we heard "Seth Blaze enough get to your seats and stop sucking on each others faces" Mr Greenfield has arrived. I rolled my eyes as i heard " about time i think i was gonna be sick" Gina said loud enough for everyone to hear. " jealous bitch" i muttered making Aaron and Seth laugh.

It was finally the end of school so me and Seth decided to go back to mine and just mess around for a bit. 
When we got home seen as though no one was home we decided to go swimming so i changed into a white bikini top with a blue star in between both cups and some black bikini bottoms that were very low cut showing off my V line. 
I gave Seth a pair of Travis' swimming trunk and he got changed in the bathroom. 
Thank the lord my make up is water proof. 
I walk out of my room tying my hair into a bun before me and Seth make our way to the pool.
We decided on going in the inside pool as it wasn't the warmest outside (yes three's an indoor and outdoor pool)

Once we get in the pool room i throw mine and Seth's towels down on a lounger at the isde before jumping in with Seth right behind me. 
We just messed around and stuff in the pool playing with beach balls and water guns and stuff.

right now i was laying on top of a lilo and i felt Seth coming towards me. Next thing i now hes laying ontop of my kissing my neck. I laugh he's really childish sometimes. 
Then it makes me wonder whether Seth was a virgin or not?? I wasn't and i don't want him to think bad of me :( really i was drunk at a After party about 6 months ago and i woke up next to Calum Hood  we both know what had happened just chose not to speak of it. He was 17 at the time so it didn't really matter. 

I gasped as he finds my soft spot and moan in pleasure. He pulls away smirking at me and i blurt out " are you a virgin" He looks to the side embarrassed before admitting he was. 
I pull his face towards me and kiss him hard. He starts to straddle me but we both fall off of the lilo and into the water. 
There was no way i was doing it in here. 
I got out the pool and quickly dried off with Seth as we made a sprint fo my room. 
I locked the door just in case and pressed him down onto the bed. 

We got into a heavy make out session and clothes were being frown around until we was completely naked kissing on my bed.

I'm guessing you know what happens after that.