FRIDAY

Before i Know it , It's Friday and I'm still pretty annoyed with Seth he's been ignoring me since the kiss on Tuesday and i have no idea why!!!!!!!! nothing interesting had really happened all week i had a photo shoot Wednesday that Aaron came with me to but that's really it. 

Anyway i get up and do my hair and make up (as on the photo on the side). 
I get dressed in a pink lace skater dress with a brown belt with some whit lace heels and a black cardigan. i out my piercings in and some silver bracelets with a half heart pendant necklace saying best sister that Travis gave me about a year ago. I grab a black hand bag stuffing it with extra make-up , a few hundred pounds as me and the girls were going shopping after school to look for something to wear tomorrow and then a few things for school before walking downstairs to say morning to everyone. then I'm off out the door to meet the group.

We get to school and do our usual routine of going to classes with the people in that class before meeting back up again after. It was a normal day but so boring! but as always the mornings go by fast and before i know it its dinner. I walk to our table to see Megan had got another lad with her at the table meaning there was no longer another chair available so Aaron pulls me down onto his lap. 
We all eat lunch as normal talking about the party tomorrow before i saying to the girls " we'll all meet up outside gates and we can catch bus to the mall ?" they all reply with things along the lines of yeah that's fine. 
I notice Seth looking at me with a sad expression then as soon as i smile at him he shoots me a dirty look before looking back at his friends. i was even more confused now why does he hate me so much ? All i did was kiss him ? he kissed back so why is he so bothered ????? i need answers!!!!!!!!

The bell went and we all went our separate ways me with Aaron and Lola going to Chemistry which i hated but i liked sitting with Aaron it was loads of fun !!!!! Oh did i mention i was stopping at Aarons tonight too after i've been shopping with my girlies.

It was finally the end of the day and i was stood with Gina as we waited for everyone else to come out. Seth was just walking past so i shouted him and he looked back sighed and said "what?" in a very harsh tone. WOW he really hates me i thought......... "can we talk?" i ask, he sighs before saying "sure" 
"er i meant alone" "well I've got to go right now can we talk later?" he replied "I'm busy" i mumbled back. 
"I'm going to hang with your brother anyway ill talk to you when u get home" he says before walking off.

"What's up with you two anyway" Megan asked . I hadn't even noticed the others were here already so i just replied with "nothing we're just friends" "SSSSUUUUURRRRREEEEE" Lola laughed 
and soon we was all laughing walking towards the bus stop. 

We got off the bus at the mall before all running to forever 21. We all split up in the store me being with Amelia. I found the perfect dress for the it was gorgeous. "I'm going to try this dress on MI-MI" "alrighty I'm gonna keep looking" Amelia replied. 

i liked the dress and decided to but it ! (youll have to wait til next chapter to see it :P)

After we all bought our dresses we decided to go to Victoria secrets and i got loads of new underwear and some sprays and 3 bikinis. 
After that we went to holister much to my liking as modeling there gets you free clothes :).

Finally we all started heading home around 5. when i got there Seth and Travis was sat onthe sofa playing Fifa NO SHOCK there!

"Seth can we talk now? because im goig back out as soon as ive got my stuff!" i ask . he looks over at me and replies with "yeah course" 
He follows me upto my room after telling my brother he'll be back ina minute. 
I start putting victoria secrets stuff and holitser stuff away while saying  " why are you mad at me ?" 
He looks at me like im stupid before snapping " So you kiss me even though you have a boyfriends and you're asking me why im mad? are you fucking stupid?" 
"what are you on about BOYFRIEND" i snap back , he looks at me shocked for a few minutes before saying normally "you and Aaron are togther aren't you" I laugh before replying "no Were best friends he's just a bit of a flirt" i giggle before saying " the only reason i sat on his knee at dinner is cus' there was no other seats left" 
Seth looked shocked, guilty dumbfounded and sad. I lift his chin up with my hand and press my lips to his as we both start kissing. 

The kiss was amzing i felt sparks rushing through me and his lips felt so good. We kept kissing for about 5 minutes then i pulled back slightly for air before kissing him again, he pulled me into his lap and we carry on kissing until my phone rings and i answer it putting it on speaker. "BlazeyBoo where are you?" "i'm just getting some stuff Aaron i'll be round in 20 minutes" "okay dokey what pizza you want?" "just margharitta please! see ya later" "later babez" and i ended the call before looking at Seth. 
He had a puzzled look on his face. "i'm stoping at Aarons tonight cus im helping him get stuff and set up for his party tomorrow" i say "ooohhhhh" he replied before sitting on my bed and waiting for me to finish grabbing my clothes. 

i stand up to go to the bathroom to grab my make up curlers and toothbrush before getting pulled down nto Seth's lap as he kisses me again. "as much as i'd love to sit here and kiss you all day, ive got to get showered and get the rest of my things" i sighed. "n'awe pwease" he pouts "sorry Seth " i smirked back 
I get up and  in the shower and grabbing everything i need to take to Aarons. 
Once im back in my room i ask Seth " you going to the party tomorow?" "didnt get invited " he answers. "well you're now" 
"i dont know" he says
"for me ??" "fine"
"YAYAYAYAYA" i squel 
i finish getting everything else i need while saying " come to Aarons for 7 tomorrow Ill text u his adress if you dont already know it " "okay see ya later" he says 
I kiss his cheek before screaming "BYE DAD BYE LUCY BYE TRAVIS BYE SETH" and im out the house and on my way to Aarons.

Once i get there i knock on the door and he answers picking me up while grabbing my bag and closing the door and he throws me on the sofa. I was now wearing leggings and a jumper with my hair in a bun and no make up on. 
Me and Aaron just watched TV, ate pizza and Talked all night til' we fell asleep.