The Mix UP

I get Ready for school leaving my hair natural and doing my make up (photo to the side)
I grab some Teal Skinnies as it was colder today and a white tank top with my black leather jacket and some black lace heels. i grab some bracelets putting my piercings in and my dark blue bag stuffing all my school stuff in it. before jogging downstairs saying morning to my dad and Lucy ( travis' mum) and i walk out side to meet the girls.  

we do the same as yesterday split up to go to lessons i go with Meg, Leigh,Gina, Morgan and Aaron to English and take a seat next to Seth once I get there and the lesson begins.

The morning goes flying past and i had one of my friends in every lesson today so I'm happy with how the day is going. 
I had a few people come up to me about a magazine shoot i did a few weeks ago as it was on sale yesterday and lots of people seemed to recognize me.

Anyway at dinner once again me Aaron and Tyler all get our lunch and go to sit at our table and when we get there everyone is already in conversation. Then Megan pipes up with "who's going to the party this weekend" so i asked " who's party ?" " mine" Aaron replies. "then i am" i finish saying. everyone then goes on about the party and Aaron asked me to help him set up Saturday afternoon and help him get stuff Saturday morning so i agreed. 
Towards the end of lunch i decided to go talk to Seth who was stood at his locker. We was stood talking when someone grabbed my but and i turn round and Aaron winks while walking away. I flag him and he pretends to act shocked before we both laugh and he carries on talking to one of the lads off of the rugby team. 

after about 5 minutes of talking to Seth we stand there staring at each other before we both lean in and start to kiss, until Seth pulls away looks at me chocked and walks off. OUCH that hurt i think to myself before walking the other way. 
It really upset me but i wasn't gonna show it. I know better than that.

The rest of the day went on and i went home has a movie night with Travis.

_____________________________

sorry for the short chapters im gonna try and make them longer :)