Hangover

I woke up the next morning spralled out in Aarons room by the looks of it. 
My head killed and i was struggling to find the effort to move.Kill Me Now ugh i need to get asprin!! ASAP
I start to lift myself up when i realise there's people layed accross me !
I look at the people and see Jack hugging my legs and Aarons head on my stomach  , God I Look Like Such a slut right now. I laugh to myself at that and start trying to remember what heppened last night. 
The last thing i remember is someone slamming the Kitchen door when me and Seth were kissing.
I then notice Gina and Lola laying on top of each other on the floor. On Aarons mini sofa thingy was Morgan and Leigh cuddled up, Amelia and Liam were spralled out on the hall way and Tyler was layed up against the wall at the other side of the Room. 
I wonder why he's layed on his own ???? well he looks frustrated and upset in his sleep,:( ill talk to him about it later.

I get up and walk down stairs getting some asprin and leaving it on the side for everyone else i down a full glass of water before making my way back up stairs to grabbing all my stuff and writing a note and sticking it on the bedroom door saying im going hom because i have a photo shoot later.

I walk home and once i get there i realise i never checked the time so i look at my phone and realise I only have an hour before i need to be at the shoot. FUCK i think to myslef i rush inside and up stairs straight into the shower getting washed. 

Once i'm out i walk into my room drying my hair and shoving it into a messy bun and i dont bother with make up as i'll just have it done once i get there anyway. i grab some leggings and shove them on with a nirvana crop top and grab my Pink vans before starting to walk down the stairs.
Once i reach the bottem and walk into the kitchenI get a text from Aaron saying 
A-Hey Babe wanna come back round mine after your shoot and have a lazy day with everyone else? xxx
B-sure babez XD Can I Ask Seth aswell tho? xxxx
A-sure gourgeous ;) whatevz text me when you're on your way xxxxx
B- kay kau hansome ;) see ya later gtg now xxxxxx
A-Bye ;) see ya soon ;p xxxxxxx

i start walking to the living room as i hear "Who you texting" Travis say making me jump. 
"just Aaron" then i notice Seth in the room and say"hey you have a good night at the party?"
"yup" he replies shortly. 
"c'mon Sis or we're gonna be late" Trav says
"Seth you coming" i ask
"yeah" he replies while grabbing my hand and we all walk to the car getting in.
Me getting stuck in the back after a short arguement with Seth over the front seat. 

Once we reach the studio i get in and im rushed around with hair and make up. (a photo to the side.)
I Get a fee photos before changing a few times and getting some more taken.
After that i get told im booked in for a fashion show next saturday smiling happy with that before frowning remembering i was meant to spend next weekend with Seth.
I apolagise a few times to Seth explaining how sorry i am but he says it's fine. 
Then i get a great idea.
"come with me?" i blurt out.
"what?" he asks
"come to the show with me?" i ask again 
"i don't know i won't exactly fit in" he says sounding worried
"it's a victoria secrects one and who cares i'll be with you the whole time."
"then sure" he smiles down at me bringing me into a hug.

Once we get back home i leave my hair and make up as it while i change into a pair of white skinnies and a black crop top with a pink jacket and some pink converse. 
I walk down stairs  to ask Seth if he wants to come. he agrees and we both start walking down the street holding hands slightly hugging the whole way. 

I liked being in his company he was an amazing Kind, smart, generous and all together gorgeous lad and i think i was falling for him. I sigh thinking that he probably doesn't like me back but then remember we've kissed loads and he acts like he does so i just hope he does because i really like him !!!

Before i know it we've reached aarons house and Seth is about to knock so i laugh open the door before he can he looks at me shocked and i scream "honey boo i'm home !!" 
The next thing i know im tackled to the ground by Aaron and Liam all of us laughing before i here Jack scream "dog pile" 
Before i know it every one is laid on top of me excpet Seth house just stood to the side awkwardly.
" guys you are going to kill me" i moan then i feel someone licking my face. "eeewwww gross AZZ" 
"Now all of you fat asses get off" they all groan before standing up then i realise tyler is still sat on the sofa just mopping. i loom at him sadly before telling Seth to " just talk to everyone you'll be fine honestly" 

I go and sit next to Tyler hugging him before saying "what's up TYE ? you look sad" he looks at me smiling slightly before hugging me back nearly in tears.
"C'mon we'll go talk in the kitchen yeah?"i ask 
He nods following me into the kitchen as we both sit on the floor and i start cuddling upto him asking what was wrong he takes a deep breath before saying
" well my mum has just found out she has got cancer and shes only got a month left and i don't know what i'm gonna do because i don't know my dad and i don't want to move away form all of you but aswell i don't want to lose my mum, for fucks sake who does, I've always been really close to her and it's just so shocking to know that soon i'll never see her again and i just can;t handle it!!!!! I wish i was in her place i just want to curl up in a ball and die."
By now he has tears streaming down his face so i pull him even closer grabbing his face making him look at me whipping his tears before saying 
"look TYE i love you so much you are one of my best friends and im always here for you no matter what, we'll figure something out about where you can live after But don't worry about that. All you need to think about is spending as much time with your mum as you can. Look after her and i'll help you through it all!!! it's going to be a really hard time for you but you'll get through this with me by your side every single step of the wa, I promise you on my life i will always be here for you. now i'm doing a fason show next weekend how about i get you and your mum some VIP tckets and i'll get everythings sorted. "

"thanks you so much Blaze you don't knnow how much i needed to here that" he smiles weakly at me . 
I bring him into a tight hug and ask " id there anything else you know she'll want to do before you know?" 
he says " well she's always wanted to go to a Hockey match, go to disneyland and meet Justin Timberlake" he smiles again before saying " he is her Idol" 

I pick up my phone and dial a number i knew would come in handy one day>
phone conversation -
B- "eerrr harry?"
H- "hiya Blaze"
B-"do you think you can do me a huge favour?"
H-"of course"
I look at Tyler to see him looking really confused before carrying on with my convo
B-" well you see one of my best friends mum has just found out she has cancer" i say sadly 
B-" do you think you could sort something out for her to meet Justin Timberlake?" i ask shyly 
H-" OMG yes i'll do anything to help! i'll get something sorted and let you know as soon as possible"
B-" one more thing it will have to be in the next few weeks"
H-" okay love i'll get it all sorted and me and the lads are gonna come see you next week"
B-" is Ash , Luke, Mike and Call gonna come too?" i say in a baby voice
H-" yes love yes they are !"
B- 'okay talk soon bye"

I explain everything to Tyler and his eyes light up and a huge smile spreads accross his face as he hugs me so tight. " Thank you so so so so so so much" he says 
"it's fine but lets keep it a secret yeah?!" "course "he says 
"Who was you taling to tho?" he asks " Harry styles" 
"do not tell Gina she'll have a huge fan girl attack" he laughs

We walk back into the main room and see everyone chatting away but it falls silent as they see Tyler has been crying. Morgan"whats up mate?" 
"i think it's just best to let him tell you in his own time" i say to them meaning drop the subject whihc everyone glady did just replying with things along the lines of hope you're okay.
After that eveyrone went back to being our crazy hyper selves talking and laughing havin loads of fun. 
I was sat on the floor cuddling with Seth which he seemed to get on with everyone perfectly.

He agreed to start sitting with us at dinner and that aswell which i was very happy about. 
Then i decided to start a new conversation by saying " hey do you guys want to come to my fashion show next week?" everyone agrees which makes me smile.

I start scrolling down twitter when i see 
@AndyBVB- can not believe @jullietSimms , @sammi_doll and @EllaCole have managed to get me and the rest of @BlackVeilBrides to go to the victoria secrets fashion show in florida next week!!! great !!!! made us all go backstage after too!!! @AshleyBVB Seems to be happy about that ;) 

Could this get any better?