First day -part 3

On my way to my next lesson i walked with all the group and i finally met Liam , Lola and Morgan. 
I also found out Liam and Amelia are Dating and 
Leigh and Morgan are dating.
i think they are both really cute couples!!

i checked my iPhone realizing there was a message from my brother Travis Telling me he would pick me up at the end of school. YAY i DONT HAVE TO WALK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of the morning went by fairly quickly and it was now Lunch Time !!!!! 
I got in the dinner line with Aaron and Tyler. Aaron wrapped his arms around my waste which slightly shocked me but i was fine with it. He stood there hugging me like i was a teady bear which i found cute. I turned round in his arms hugging him back and saw Alex looking as us both with sad eyes. I smiled at him and he smiled back. 
Aaron finally released me as we got to the front of the queue and he ordered a burger and chips with a can of coke. 
I got a slice of pizza and a milkshake Tyler got his chips and hot dog and we all walked to our table and sat down. 
As everyone engaged in a conversation. after i finished my food and milkshake i went to put my rubbish in the bin and as i got the Seth  was stood there too. 
So u decided to say" hey I'm Blaze " He replied with "i know i haven't heard anyone shut up about you all day , and I'm Seth" 
" you wanna be friends" i asked. he said "sure" 
we smiled at each other before i walked back to my table. 

"why was you talking to him?" Leigh asked "why not ?" i replied. Aaron laughed and pulled me down next to him. Around 5 minutes later the bell went and we all went off to class. 

At the end of the day i see Seth on my way out the school gates and ask him " hey Seth ! wanna come round mine for a bit? you seem like a nice lad?" 
he looked in deep thought for a few seconds before smiling and replying with sure. 

"c'mon then my brother will give us a lift"