As far as I know, the house in Paris doesn't have a downstairs. It's just one floor, that's it. That means... 

'Did we leave Paris?' Marco chuckles before walking towards the door and waving at his "boss". Rio grins and closes the door behind his friend. 'No, we did not, Miss Velez.' Aha... 

'We have a basement, you've been there.' When? One of his perfectly shaped eyebrows slowly rises, looking at me, debating if I'm telling the truth. 'When?' I ask sheepishly since I don't remember anything from before I woke up. 

'You don't remember?' Remember what- just as I'm about to ask him what he's talking about, everything comes rushing in. 

I was just asleep, waking up from another nightmare, and looked around the room. Neveah was nowhere to be found. There was a sound, so I looked to see who it was. 

Rio stepped out of the bathroom, I barely saw him because of the little light falling into the room, but I knew it was him. His eyes were burning. 

I didn't have time to react, he was in arms reach within two seconds, and pressed me back on the bed. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs but he pressed a gun to my chin, making me swallow any sounds I wanted to make.

'Make one sound,' he whispered softly, 'And I'll shoot, okay?' 

All I did was nod. I was unable to say or do anything else because I was afraid. I didn't want to die. So I just nodded and waited for him to lower his gun, but he didn't. He knew I was going to keep fighting if he did. He saw the fear in my eyes and liked it. 

'Now go back to sleep.' I felt something sharp prick into my arm and tried to look, but I was unable to. I was afraid that if I'd move too much, he'll shoot. He would kill my mother and Neveah as if we're nothing. 

He injected something into my arm and kept the gun against my chin, waiting for me to fall asleep again. Which I did.

And then I woke up. Which let us to this moment right here. 

I look up and notice him smiling at himself. Rafael is proud of what he did. He's proud of something he shouldn't be. 

'What did you do to me?' He walks over to the bed and stares at the door, 'I asked-' I stop when he turns my way. Noted...

'Your arm.' I look at my right arm, the one he's pointing at, and see nothing. 

Rio takes advantage of my carelessness and steps closer to me, reaching out to my arm so he can show me himself. But I step away. 

The last time I let him come close to me, he drugged me. No way in hell, am I letting him close to me. 

He sighs and rolls his eyes, before turning back to his place on the bed. 

'Lift your arm.' I do as he suggests and notice a bruise near my armpit. It's barely seeable, but it's there. My stomach starts whirling, making me nauseous. 

The fact that I didn't notice until now scares me the most. 'Is that a...' Everything starts spinning again and I can barely stand straight, so I grasp onto the wall and look at Rio. 

He's not looking at me, still staring at the door, and nods. 'I told you to stop with the attitude.' Fucking prick. 

I want to shout at him, scold him, hit him, kill him even, this man has some audacity to act as if chipping us is nothing, but I can't. 

Instead, I run into the bathroom and towards the toilet. I make it just in time as everything I ate, from before I fell asleep, shoots out of me.