After recognizing one of Izuku's eyes from a wanted poster, one of the villains stutters out in fear "T-T-That's really him. He's the red eyed devil aka R.E.D" hearing this out loud caused everyone to run away from him in panic.

But the panic didn't last for long, since they all became petrified in their spot when they felt Izuku's gaze fall upon them, and with a cold and venomous tone he stated "Who gave you permission to move?"

This made even the most experienced killers get a chilling shiver down their spine, causing all them to stand still like a deer caught in the headlights, while also causing all of them to have an identical thought 'I don't want to die today'.

Knowing the full story around R.E.D Charon wanted to secure his escape, so he tried thinking of ways to make R.E.D stop chasing him. Suddenly he thought of an idea and in an amused manner he stated "I think you should worry more about the girl behind you" while pointing at Toga. He then said "We beat her up pretty bad, so she'll die if she doesn't get medical attention soon."

Izuku turned around towards Toga which made Charon think that he'd won, causing him to gain a huge smirk, but his smirk left as fast as it came. This was due to Toga rapidly healing when Izuku gave her a bit of Kurama's chakra, his chakra gave her healing factors a huge boost.

He got a better understanding of her condition when he gave her some of his chakra, he could now sense all of the wounds she had gotten, both the physical and the emotional wounds.

Toga had cuts and bruises all over her body, a broken left arm, a few fractured ribs, a fractured knuckle with a few broken fingers, right ankle was sprained, a concussion, she had tear marks down her face as well as was missing a pair of teeth. He could feel that

Seeing her in this wounded and emotional state made him feel an unfathomable amount of rage. Kurama was about to calm him down, but he quickly noticed that Izuku wasn't losing control of his anger.

It was actually the opposite, his focus and control over his rage was on a terrifying level. Knowing what he was capable of doing once he snapped scared people, but what scared them even more, was what he could do with that rage while being fully under control.

People around the room started randomly falling unconscious to the ground. This was due to the fear they were feeling for Izuku, which was causing their heart rate to spike to such a degree that their body went into shock and just shut down.

Which ironically caused a Placebo effect that made people fear him even more than before, which also ended up creating a chain reaction. Just like a Domino effect people started to drop to the ground one after another, and by the time Toga had fully healed which couldn't be more than 5 minutes, all of the people in that were in the same room as them had already passed out.

The only ones that were still conscious were the people that were still inside the reinforced rooms, and the only reason they didn't pass out was due to the false hope that the room was creating.

They all were hoping that the reinforced rooms could handle his attacks. But even though they were conscious didn't mean that they were any better, to be honest some of them were envious of those that passed out.

Since being in Izuku's presence while he was in this state, was downright bone shaking terrifying. Without knowing it Izuku had already activated the first stage of his Susanoo form, which caused people around to see a huge skeleton figure forming itself around him, making everyone in the room associate Izuku with the grim reaper himself.