"Louis this isn't helping me. I asked what he's done. Just- please tell me."

"Fine! He uses girls for different things! He spiked two girls drinks in one night at a party. He dated the most popular girl in our grade for one month and cheated on her once he was in the 'popular' clan. He's done some pretty shitty things to girls. I was one of his closest friends for a while and he always told me about these things but I couldn't take it. So I left him.
And I don't care if you don't believe me. I don't want him to hurt you. And I don't know why because as much as I fucking hate you I cannot bare see you go through any of that because it's hurts me to see you in pain. So do whatever you want. Stay with him. See where it takes you. But I'm sure he's using you for fame."

Woah. I looked down at my sundress, pulling it over my knees and then closing my eyes.

"Is that all true?" I ask really quietly.

"You think I'd purposefully make lies about your boyfriend? I wouldn't do that y/n. Not even to you," he says, slightly calming down and resting his head in his hand. Another silent pause.
"I shouldn't have just told you all that I-"

I could tell he was just stressed and worried. But I can't believe what I just heard. Connor. My boyfriend. Did all of that? And I didn't know?

"No i-it's fine... I should probably go back to my trailer. We film again tomorrow and I wanna get some sleep..."

I began to stand up, but the boy stood up with me.
"Wait," I felt a hand suddenly hold onto mine, shooting a fluttering feeling through my stomach.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell and I didn't mean to say flip out it's just that I'm j- I don't want you to get hurt and I-"

"Louis."

I take my other hand, and set it on top of his, as the boy looks down at it, then back up at me.
"Thank you for telling me."

And then I turn around, taking my hands away from him, and turning to leave. I can't believe what I was hearing. And after tonight, I just can't go back to the party and act okay. I'm going to my trailer.

And I'll text Amara to tell her. It'll be fine. However me and Connor probably won't be.

I'm talking to him. And if all of this is true,

I'm dumping him.

~

The second I got back, I dropped my bag, and yanked out my phone from my pocket to call Connor. I'm figuring this all out tonight. There is no way in hell I'd be able to focus if I didn't get answers by morning.

"Take a deep breath," I say to myself, staring at his contact where the button says 'FaceTime.'

And then I press it.

One ring.

Two rings.

Three rings.

Connecting.

"Hey babe how are you?" I see those beautiful green eyes and messy blonde hair, that was wet. He probably took a shower.
"You need to tell me some things," I quickly say, trying not to loose my cool.

"Wait what? What do I need to tell y-"

"I heard about some nasty things you've done to other girls. Spiked their drinks? Cheated on someone? Is that fucking true?"

I didn't need a response. I could see it in his eyes. That look of "oh shit."

"Look y/n, it's not how it sounds-"

"Oh it sounds exactly how it should. Why the bloody hell wouldn't you tell me that?"

He rolls his eyes and lets out a scoff, "Okay well first off, you need to shut the fuck up because you haven't even been putting that much effort into us, and your hanging with that ass Louis even after I told you to stay away from him-"

"He's my co-star I can't stay away from him!" I say, raising my voice in anger as I realize what's happening.
"And talk about putting in effort, I've been texting you almost every night and your always 'busy!"

Connor grows an angry look in his eyes, "Would you shut up? Like oh my god it's ridiculous! So what if I spiked some girls drinks or cheated? They were probably asking for it in the first place! Girls are just sluts asking for attention!"

I've had it. And I don't know how I haven't realized how toxic this boy was. I'm an idiot. And I'm done.

"We're done Connor. Im done with your fucking lies and toxicity. Just leave."

"Who even told you that I did all that?"

"I- uh, I found someone's old insta' pictures. That's all."

He chuckles a bit to himself and rolls his eyes, growing a small smile.
"Whatever. Your a fucking cunt y/n. Go on and fuck Louis whore."

And then he ended the call.

Leaving me with all this anger, and no one to talk to.
I've never in my life felt this furious with a boy who I thought was okay. I'm disappointed in myself. I'm disappointed in him.

I quickly throw my phone across the trailer, harder than I probably should have, but I didn't care. I picked up my pillow and smashes my face into it, screaming at the top of my lungs.

I screamed because he lied to me. I screamed because I fell for someone like him. I screamed because of the words he called me.
I screamed because I'm angry.

I picked my face back up from the pillow, and didn't even realize I was crying until I saw those two large dark patches on the fabric of my pillow.

And I screamed again. My anger slowly melting into frustration, then into realization, and then it just turned into a feeling of utter disappointment.

I hate myself so much right now.

~
A/N: Sorry if this chapter was hard on some people :(( but hey, she left Connor in case that helps.
Thank you for all your love!