𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙭

!!!!!

!
!
!
!
!

You're a cocky, arrogant piece of shit, but a loveable piece of shit with Toge. Of course, being a narcissist doesn't put itself on pause just because you're dating the kindest lover in the world.

He does make your god complex sky rocket when he just looks at you with his purple doe eyes, whimpering and moaning into your chest as you ride his cock out.

He's just so in love with you, and he feels so lucky to be with you, he can't help but show you. He's such a tease outside of the bedroom, and knows it. He'll watch you gloat, brag, anything, then you'll get a text message like "i know you can fuck better than them" or "why don't you show them how confident you are by fucking me in front of them", Toge has no limits to those text messages, yet would get completely embarrassed if you mention it again.

Not only text messages, but just the little things by sitting in your lap like you own him, you do own his heart to him, and Toge is just so fucking head over heels for you.

When you're fucking him in any kind of position, he's moaning as loud as you want him to be, being fucked by a goddess like you is already enough for him to take in, and cum all over. He'll follow every order just for your praise, letting you bounce on his dick for hours on end, or fucking him in his tight, cute ass round after round, he'll do his best to take all of it.

You taint the fuck out of him, making the sweet boy so fucking slutty, always covered in cum by the end of the night.

He's just very much in love, and who is he to say no to his god of a girlfriend?