Hunted

Izuku was eating breakfast before heading out on to patrol and accidentally knocks something over and the dorm's janitor Mineta came to clean it up "stupid Spiderman thinking he's sooooo cool just cause he saved the city." He mumbled as he cleaned the mess up and Izuku went outside and started web swinging.

<an hour later>

Izuku was on top of a building taking a sip of coffee when a dart goes through the cup making a hole "oh man who did that?" He asked and turned around to see Kraven The Hunter "we finally meet again Spiderman." He said "I'm sorry but have we met?" Izuku asked making Kraven angry "we have remember the night the lizard was going to turn the whole city into lizard people." Kraven said "oh yeah you tried to kill me." Izuku said then he is hit with a dart "heeeyyy iiiiiisssss eeeeeveeyyythhiiingggg spiiiiinnnniiiinggggg?" He asked as he had trouble standing "I hit with a poison dart don't worry it won't kill you....that's my job." Kraven said changing at Izuku.
And knocks him out.

<time skip>

Izuku just woke up and was looking around he was on an island?
But how he was on a building fighting Kraven.

<with Class 1-A>

"Hey has anyone seen Izu?" Kyoka asked panicking "no why?" Kirishima asked "HE'S BEEN GONE A FUCKING DAY!" Kyoka yelled and everyone started realizing that he has indeed been gone for 24 hours no news about Spiderman and no one has seen him "I hope he's ok." Ashido said.

<with Izuku>

Izuku was looking for a way off this island and get back to Kyoka he also has no idea how long he's been gone "I hope Kyoka isn't to worried about me." He said.

<with Kyoka>

Everyone was scared cause right now Kyoka was screaming at Aizawa to find Izuku and to be honest he almost pissed himself.......actually he did piss himself.

<with Izuku>

Then he stopped walking and realized what he said started running "who am I kidding she might kill them to get answers." He said as he started to web swing using the trees "George George George of the jungle." He said as he continued to swing not paying attention and crashes into a tree in front of him and crashes into it "watch out for that tree." He said in pain and climbs up it and starts web swinging again.

Then he is tackled to the ground by Kraven "ready to die spider?" He asked "what is and villains asking me that same question all the time." Izuku said before headbutts Kraven knocking him off of Izuku and he gets up then punches Kraven in the face and drags him to the other side of the woods and see a door "this wasn't a real island after all good to know." He said as he exited the building and people started surrounding him.

<time skip>

Izuku just got into the dorms and he was brought into a hug by Kyoka "oh my god I was so worried." She said "well I was being hunted." Izuku said "what?" Everyone asked "alright let me start from when I first meet Kraven." Izuku said.

To becontinue....................

(a/n hope you enjoyed this filler chapter and see you in the next one.

Oh almost forgot I might put this story on hold but I don't know yet.)