Electricity in the air

Izuku was doing his morning swing to and passes a billboard with the words "Maximum Shock" ot was some kind of energy drink swinging over traffic he saw a limo but didn't pay much mind to it.

In the limo was four guys one had a helmet and blindfold on "I know he can't see us but can he hear us?" One of them asked hitting the guy "what do you think the helmet is for." The driver said "yeah besides he's just a quirkless guy." The other said "who are you guys." The guy in the helmet asked "don't worry Max we won't kill." The driver said pulling over to a food stand.

"Why do I have to watch the loser." The one asked "cause it's a rental can't have him messing it up." The driver said turning around as Max got to the front of the limo and put in drive "besides he not going anywhere." The driver said right before the limo took off "yeh not going anywhere." The guy said.

Izuku was getting his boots off then his spider sense went off and he looked to see the limo driving through the traffic like a maniac was behind the wheel "the job is never done." Izuku said putting his boot on.

Max was driving and swerved and hit his head on the steering wheel and was knocked out and Izuku landed on the top of the limo "hey this is the city the subway is best mode of transportation." Izuku joked crawling to the windshield and looked in "Max?" Izuku asked surprised.

He then punched the windshield cracked it "ow." Izuku said shacking his hand to get rid of the pain the limo swerved almost knock Izuku off of, but he grabbed the side of the limo and used it to change trajectory and shamash the windshield and landed on the hood and grabbed the steering wheel.

"So I'm backwards so left is." Izuku said as he turned the wheel and went to the right and alot of traffic almost causing a car accident "SORRY!" Izuku yelled then his spider sense went off and he looked behind himself and sees that they were about to crash into wet concrete.

Izuku crawled to the trunk as the limo crashed into the wet concrete and Max woke up and the helmet and blindfold fell off "WHAT THE HELL THIS IS CONCRETE!" Max yelled as Izuku ripped opened the trunk and broke through the back seat and grabbed Max and shot a web line and started climbing up it.

He got Max and himself to a support beam "who did this to you?" Izuku asked ripping the tape off Max's wrist and out of frustration Max hits the support beam "I DON'T KNOW!" Max yelled.

<time skip>

Izuku was walking through the hallway with Kyoka, Momo and Harry "so you guys going to Douge Reisman's party?" Harry asked "there's a party?" Izuku asked "most likely." Kyoka said "hello." Izuku said "we can go together." Momo said and Izuku stopped walking "hello I asked a question." Izuku said and they turn to look at him "well yeah there's a party but why would you care your always busy." Momo said "here hey Izuku there's a party you want to come?" Harry asked sarcastically and Izuku started walking.

"What if I show up late." Izuku said walking down the stairs "he's bot coming." Harry said "I said I'm going." Izuku said "so not coming." Kyoka and Momo said in unison "hello am I invisible or something?" Izuku asked annoyed "no but I am." A floating pair of clothes said walking passed "well damn." Harry said.

<time skip>

Izuku was getting coffee from the coffee stand and the incident from this morning then he noticed Max "oh hey what happened with your face man." Izuku asked playing dumb "then Spiderman saved a middle schooler." A news reporter on tv and it showed Spiderman saving Max "wait you were there." Izuku said acting surprised "yeah they nabbed me over there I wouldn't be surprised if it was some ass wipe on campus." Max said.

Then they turned to see someone walking that Max recognized "now that's someone who can do cool Douge Reisman." Max said.

" Max said