A new enemy

It's been a day since the U.S.J attack and Izuku was swinging through the city trying to find the League Of Villains' hide out, when he hears a weird whistling sound coming up to him from behind he looks over his shoulder to see the missing glider from Yaoyorozu labs.

J attack and Izuku was swinging through the city trying to find the League Of Villains' hide out, when he hears a weird whistling sound coming up to him from behind he looks over his shoulder to see the missing glider from Yaoyorozu labs

Then he noticed the man riding it he was laughing like he didn't have a care in the world.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Izuku yelled then the man started throwing bombs at him "YOU CAN CALL ME THE GREEN GOBLIN!" Goblin yelled as he threw bomb after bomb, then he threw something that cut his web line and he started to fall, but the Goblin flew fast e...

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Izuku yelled then the man started throwing bombs at him "YOU CAN CALL ME THE GREEN GOBLIN!" Goblin yelled as he threw bomb after bomb, then he threw something that cut his web line and he started to fall, but the Goblin flew fast enough and grabbed him by the throat.

"Give me the lifeform Spiderman and I'll let you live." Goblin said "never." Izuku said then punched the Goblin making him let go of Izuku who started swinging away.

<time skip>

Izuku walked into the dorms and everyone was looking at him "umm hey guys what's up?" Izuku asked walking over to them to see his run in with the Goblin on TV "oh yeah umm he's a crazy preson I'm gonna have to deal with when I'm out now." Izuku said "why's that Izu?" Kyoka asked "he wants the lifeform." Izuku said.

"So he wants that goop what a loser." Katsuki said rolling his eyes "whatever Flash." Izuku said walking away.

To becontinue...............................................

(a/n hope you enjoyed this filler chapter and see you in the next chapter of The Spider Hero.)